Chapter 33: Bake Off

BONJOURO MINNO~

That was almost painful to type. Holy crud butts.

Happy Fathers Day! My Dad is currently running around my house with the hulk mask and Star Trek Phaser gun I bought him for the occasion.

I am so proud. Wait, nevermind. He just 'Hulk Smashed' my little brother into the wall...

So.......yeahs

-MustacheNarwhalz

(PS started writing this ON Father's Day)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Levy's POV~

I opened my eyes to the smell of pancakes. Fresh, delicious pancakes. I flailed around in my bed until I ended up on my bedroom floor.

"Pancakes!" I squeal with delight as I trip over my still-half-asleep legs. When I finally get off of the floor, the smell in the air changes.

To burning.

I quickly open the door right when the fire alarm starts ringing in my ears. I used my hands to attempt to block out the sound.

I heard the sound of muffled shouts. Most likely of panic. I pushed my way past my door and out into the living room.

"WHAT THE HELL, SALAMANDER?!"

"NOT MY FAULT!"

"YOU SET THE FOOD ON FIRE!"

"YOU ASKED ME TO BAKE IT!"

"IN THE STOVE!"

"WELL, YOU SHOULD BE MORE SPECIFIC!"

I huffed in exhaustion. I heard the sound of water-a lot of water- and the alarm slowly faded away.

I opened my eyes and saw the familiar chaos of my friends. All of the guys were in our kitchen, completely drenched in water.

Juvia stood awkwardly a few yards from where I stood. She sheepishly added, "S-sorry, minna."

I ignored her, "What the hell happened?"

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I hear the sound of angry shouting from behind me. Erza's awake.

Lucy followed out of her own room, rubbing her eyes. "Why all the noise? Me want sleeeeeeep-"

"Mira needs her beauty sleep!" Mira came screaming out of her room, waving around a pink bat violently.

"Mira, where did you get a bat?" Lucy asked, slightly horrified.

"None of your business!" Mira snapped, "Now, who woke me up. And you better have a damn good reason." She pointed her bat at the crowd of terrified boys.

Natsu turned and pushed Jellal forward. He growled, "Why do I have to do it?"

"Just do it. And try to control your girlfriend!" Gray cried, hiding behind Gajeel. Erza had pulled out one of her swords and rage burned in her eyes.

Jellal nervously began, "Well, we-ur-wanted to, I mean, Gajeel wanted to bake some breakfast for Le-OW!" Gajeel punched Jellal in the arm, making him cry out.

He just keeps changing personalities. One point he's cool and flirtatious, the next he's a sheepish, adorable weakling.

Gajeel snarled, "I wanted to make breakfast for everyone. Right?" They all began to nod intensely.

Lisanna yelled, "Then why the alarm!?"

Gray perked up, "I can answer that! Flame Freak here burned all the pancakes."