Chapter 6: Suite

BONJOUR MINNA!

Multi language right there. Sorry, I just went to a French restaurant today for a school trip.

Anyhoo, thanks for reading! I'm sorry if Evan resembles anyone you may know, I just made up this character from my own messed up imagination.

Please don't forget to comment and like! Also, I might not get many chapters into next week due to school...

-MustacheNarwhalz

(NaLu forever~)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Juvia's POV~

I followed behind Erza, who towered over me. Evan kept staring at us from the corner of the elevator. He was handsome, but not even close to as handsome as Gray-sama!

"Just so you ladies know, you're room is number 3709 on floor 37. " Evan smiled. He then glanced at me, which sent a shiver down my back.

"Um, Evan." Love Rival said nervously, "exactly how big is our room? You see, one of us has quite a lot of luggage and I don't know if we could fit it."

All eyes were on Erza, who seemed not to notice. Evan waved his hands in front of him, "Oh don't worry. You're hotel room is quite large."

Suddenly, we heard a ding, and the elevator doors flew open. We emptied out into a long hallway. The walls were painted the same color as Wendy's hair. The carpet was designed to look like sand.

Evan turned the corner to a medium sized hallway. It was short enough to see the end, but long enough that it would take me a while to reach the end.

There were only two doors in this hallway. One labeled '3708' and '3709'. Just before Evan had brought us into our room, I heard some familiar voices.

"Do you want to fight me, Ice Princess?"

"Any day, flameo"

Gray-sama.

The others must have heard it as well, since they had all looked towards the direction the noise was coming from.

"Oh my beloved Gray!" I exclaimed. Soon, my darling and the others had come into view.

"Girls? Your room is on this floor, too?" Gray-sama asked, his beautiful smile showing.

"Who would have thought?" Levy laughed.

Romeo was the next to talk, "what's your room number?"

"3709" All of the girls chimed. The boys all smiled in surprise.

"Huh, ours is 3708." Gajeel muttered with a smirk.

Our discussion was interrupted by a fake cough. "Friends of yours?" Evan asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

All of the boys had stopped and glared at Evan. I wonder why? "Girls, it's about time I show you to your suite." He shoved the key into the lock and twisted. The door swung open, revealing our room.

I gasped at the size. I knew it would be big, but not this big. We entered into the living room, I guessed. The whole place was about the size of our guild or bigger. The whole design of the suite

Opposite from us was a wall made entirely of windows that stretched about forty feet up to the ceiling. To the right of us was a large room with a stove and fridge. The kitchen.

Beside that was a room with a long white table and blue seats surrounding it. I saw a door behind the table that lead out to the balcony outside our 'window wall'.

In the center of the living room was large modern white and blue sofas that faced a fire place. Hovering over the fire place was a flat screen television.

Next to that was a set of wooden planks that floated in the air. I guess those are stairs. Above that was the indoor balcony that was second floor.

"That would be where your rooms are. You each get your own separate rooms. I will let you girls settle in. Your friend is already waiting for you in the dining room. Please call me if you need anything." Evan bowed and left us to gape at the suite.

"Wait, what friend?" Love Rival shook her head. We all proceeded to the dining room. At the table sat two white haired girls.

"Oh hello girls, guess we're roommates!" Mira smiled wickedly.

--------------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV~

Mira turned to me. "Lucy, you look horrified and delighted to see me. Which is it?" she teased. I was indeed both terrified and happy to see her.

Happy because I was sharing a room with all my best girlfriends in the entire guild (minus Cana). I loved the Strauss sisters, but Mira scared me.

Mira is known to the girls as the 'Matchmaker'. She will stop at nothing to embarrass us, especially me. She has had a strange obsession with Natsu and I ever since I joined the guild.

To be honest, I always thought Lisanna was the one who was in love with that idiot.

F l a s h b a c k

A month after Lisanna had came back from the dead. I mean Edolas. We had became really close friends and often joked about her sister and Natsu.

She told me a lot about their childhood together and what everyone was like when they were young. To be honest, I was a little jealous of Lisanna's relationship with Natsu.

"Hey, Lucy, what's wrong. You look glum." Lisanna asked me worriedly. We were over at my house while Natsu and Happy were out on a solo mission.

"Oh it's nothing" I put on a fake smile and waved my hand in dismissal of the subject.

She stared at me then let out a small smile. "You and Edo-Lucy have more in common than you think. For instance, you both are horrible liars."

My entire body froze up. Crap, she got me. "I-I..."

"Let me guess. It's something about Natsu?" Lisanna smirked. I just stared at her in shock.

"How did you-"

"I can see it in your eyes when you look at him." she paused and began to squeal like a fangirl, "Oh you two would make such a cute couple~"

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened as Lisanna squealed even more.

".......WHAT?! I-I thought you guys had a-a thing going on!" I stumbled across my own words.

She giggle and gave me a face, "Sure, I had a thing for him, WHEN WE WERE KIDS! I don't like him like that anymore. And besides, you guys are so cute together."

After that, Lisanna and I had become very close friends. She often gave me advice to help with Mirajane. Sometimes, she would even help me with a certain dense pinkette.

Lisanna waved for me to come over and I gave her a big hug.

"So, whose room is whose?" Levy asked Mira. Mira stood up and gestured for us to follow her. She led us up to the second floor, where there was six doors. Each door had a white board on it with a name scribbled on it.

--------------------------------------------

From left to right.

Door 1: Wendy and Carla

Door 2: Levy

Door 3: Lucy (me)

Door 4: Erza

Door 5: Juvia

Door 6: Mirajane and Lisanna

------------------------------------------