Chapter 54: Roller Skate Date

Hello minna~

For starters, thank you to all of the wonderful people that helped me with my intense writer's block. Especially to @Otaku_Anime_Addict who gave me the best ideas for this chapter. You guys are the reason that I was able to update the story!

Sorry for the absence of updates for the past, what, 3 months??? I have been working on a web comic project for my art class. As well as a ton of other homework and snow. I have a love/hate relationship with snow.

And to those who are caught up in the anime: The new opening is amazing and the Gruvia scenes I squealed so hard.

And to my manga readers (Sort of SPOILERS but not really): *Intense sobbing and invites you all into a group hug* Mashima you are such an asshole. I cried my goddamn eyes out for the last three chapters. STOP BREAKING HEARTS. (I love Lucy's new hair though)

Now to the newest chapter!

-MustacheNarwhalz

___________________________________________________________________

~ No One's POV~

Gajeel and Levy shuffled behind the pink and blonde duo that walked in front of them. The petite girl fidgeted with the hem of her coat numerous times, anything to distract her from the man beside her. She galnced up and saw Gajeel's dark eyes staring in front of him. She quickly looked back down before he would notice.

However, neither of them knew what the hell they were doing out here in the first place. In fact, all Gajeel remembered was beating Natsu after he woke up with marker all over his face. In front of the midget, no less!

Levy subtly picked up her pace so that she was right next to her best friend. She could finally hear what the two were arguing about.

"You were the one that picked a fight with him, Natsu. I have no responsibility over your health!" Lucy cried out, jabbing him in the arm.

Natsu retorted, "But you're my partner, Luce. Your suppose to watch out for me."

"You asked for that beating from Gajeel. You drew on him."

"You encouraged me! You know how easily influenced I am."

"Yeah, well--"

"Lu-chan?" Levy interupted, startling the blonde out of her wits. "Would you mind telling me where exactly we're going?"

"Oh that's easy," Lucy laughed. "We are going roller skating!"

.
.
.
.

"Eh?"

"We're doing what now? Is there even a roller skating place at this resort?" Gajeel called out from behind everyone. Damn, he was faster than she had expected.

Natsu moved his hands to rest behind his head. "Nah, that's why we're going to one--like, what?--three miles from here?"

"That sound like fun, I think." Levy mumbled. It did seem like an ideal thing to do, but this was her best friend. If the Strauss sisters weren't around, this girl would defientely be the guild's matchmaker.

A shudder ran down her spine at the thought of Lucy violently shoving her two love interest's faces together. Mirajane did that once, and it ended horribly. Horribly.

The iron dragonslayer groaned behind them, "That sounds so lame."

"Shut up, I will beat you." Lucy hissed at him threatningly.