Chapter 37: Bathroom Besties

'Sup minna~

No, but seriously. You people have the best comments IN. THE. WORLD.

Now it's story time about MustacheNarwhalz's adventure today. Sit down and shut your beautiful face holes.

I went to an art class today and I was in the back of the room with my phone starting to write the last chapter. And there were these girls in the front of the class that were talking about random stuff I've never heard about.

Then one of them says, "Have you ever heard of this show called Fairy Tail?" And they all are like nodding and stuff while I'm like perking up at the name.

Then she continues and apparently they were all only a few episodes in and they say, "Oh yeah, I can't get into it. I just hate the Lucy character so much. She's so annoying and pointless. She's so mean to Natsu and cowardly while all the others fight. And her magic sucks."

So then they go on about how Lucy sucks while I'm just growling at them from behind. I literally shout at them after a few minutes, "Lucy isn't weak! Ge further in the series and you'll see! Don't judge my baby when you're only a few episodes in!!!"

So, now they're all terrified of me...

-MustacheNarwhalz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV~

I watched my best friend as she struggled on the surfboard. It looked painful. Gajeel and her began to argue about something, but I couldn't hear anything.

That poor trainer guy. It must suck having to deal with those two. Gajeel was yelling something at the two of them. Now he's stomping back to land.

I call out to him, "Yo, Gajeel! What's going on?" I really want to know.

He turned to me and scowled. He brought his hand up and pointed behind his back at Levy and the guy. He muttered under his breath, "Shrimp and pretty boy lifeguard are having a great time together, I didn't want to ruin their fun."

"That's adorable. You're jealous." I laughed at him.

He held up a fist and waved it around. He growled, "Don't you start!"

"LUCY! LUUUUUCY! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM FATE-WE MEAN US!" I heard a pair of terrible voices from behind me. I spun around and saw Mirajane and Happy running towards me.

Behind her, Mira was dragging a slightly-unconscious Natsu by the scarf. I muttered under my breath in surprise, "Oh, shit!"

Gajeel looked at me and asked, "What's going on with you?"

"I may be hiding from Mira and Happy. They keep trying to get me and Natsu alone together." I quickly explained to him. I kept looking behind myself to see if they were getting any closer.

Gajeel was still lost, "What's so bad about being with him? You're alone with him all the time."

"That was different!" I was getting seriously annoyed with him, "Imagine if you kissed Levy on the cheek then ran away. Would you want to be alone with her the next day?"

His eyes grew wide and his cheeks began to tint pink. I knew it. It really is adorable. I smirked, "Thought so, anyway, I got to run!"

I turned and sprinted away from my pursuers. I jumped over at least three sandcastles while the sand dust brushed my ankles.

Mira was screaming after me, "You can't run from us for forever!" Happy and her were catching up to me.

A genius idea popped into my head. I stopped in my tracks and shouted at them as I pointed behind them, "Oh my gosh! Look, its Carla and Laxus. What are they doing here?"