Chapter 35: Drunken Beatdown

Ahola Minna~

I am not dead! Although I did decide to randomly go to three chapters and see what you guys commented.

I was laughing so hard that I began to cry like a banshee (how do I spell that word?!) and made a scene in the car ride to my grandparents.

One of them was Chapter 19 and you guys are literally the best. And thank you to @MythicalPhoenixFire and @Tobias_Mellark for the great advise on dealing with my parents. Just wonderful.

NOW LETS START THE CHAPTER! And there is some cursing in this chapter so, yeah.

-MustacheNarwhalz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Natsu's POV~

Erza and Jellal had just left for their date about five minutes ago. But somehow, everyone had jumped on the 'What Do You Think Their Doing?' conversation.

Gray was looking just as bored as I was at the topic. But Gajeel and Romeo somehow seemed interested in the topic. Don't ask me why. I have literally no idea.

I sat sprawled across the soft chair with my legs on the top and head hanging lazily off the seat cushion.

I tried to listen in on the gibberish my boring friends were saying. I heard Levy say, "Oh, I bet they went to some fancy cafe or something!"

Lucy spoke up, "They're probably holding hands!"

"And having sloppy make out sessions!" Happy added gleefully. Lucy then proceeded to smack the back of Happy's head.

"BAD HAPPY! VERY BAD!"

"I wonder if Jellal is telling Erza how pretty she looks!" Juvia murmured, staring absently at the ceiling.

"Pfft, she's not that pretty..." Gajeel muttered under his breath, making things more awkward then needed.

"I hope they're making babies. 30 babies. JeRza ones. JeRza babies. 30 of them." Mira squealed in a terrifyingly calm voice. We all took a moment to stare at the white headed bartender.

The staring contest of death was interrupted by a loud knock at the door that shook the room.

Great. A perfect excuse to leave. Before Gray could say anything, I buried his face with a couh pillow and screamed, "I'll get it!"

I ran away from the living room and towards the pounding door. I took a deep sigh and thrust open the door.

Oh no. Not him. Why in Mavis' sake is this poop muffin here?!

"Sup', Pinky? You seen my babe in here?" Evan sneered. His breath reeked of alcohol and he seemed to have a slur to his words. He was leaning against the door rim.

I pushed the door close, but he grudgingly stuck his foot in the doorway effort it could fully shut. The door slammed into his foot, earning a howl of pain from Evan. At least I caused the guy some pain. So there's a plus side.

"What do you want, drunk?" I hissed at him. He rolled his eyes and pushed the door open with a struggle and squeezed through the crack.

He stumbled forward, nearly knocking over a lamp. Evan fell down on his knees then sat on the carpeted floor without saying a word. How drunk is this guy?

"I w-would like to see Wucy! I mean Lucy" He slurred. He began to slowly pull himself to his feet.

I grabbed him from behind his collar and tried to say in a calm tone, "Nope, you can't. Get the hell out. She never wants to see you again."