Chapter 43: The Doll

Hello Minna~

This is Mirajane speaking. I have taken over this account. In a way. I'm sharing it with MustacheNarwhal!

We will rule the world with a shipping fist! Come my minions/readers (same thing...) and join us in forcing our OTP's to make babies.

Many babies.

Also, I still haven't decided the winner of the slogan thing. Each time I go back and check, I laugh harder. It also didn't help with Loke/my BFF reading them aloud in a British accent. For no reason.

-Mirajane

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV~

"Why does the universe hate me?" I cried into my hands. My back was pressed against the wall as I cradled my knees with my arms.

Levy shrugged beside me. She had her arm pressed against my own. "Same reason why the universe is filled with idiot dragon slayers."

"I'm as stupid as you are tall, Shrimp!" Gajeel growled from across the room. He turned his arm just in time to dodge a chair being thrown by an angry Natsu.

She scrunched her face into a scowl. She snapped at him, "Shut your trap, Gajeel. And quit eavesdropping!"

I grabbed her hand and held her on the ground. I whispered, "Don't get angry over him. Besides, I doubt those idiots could stop listening even if they tried when they have that dragon hearing or whatever."

"See, Bunny Girl gets it! Spending all that time with Salamander did teach her something."

"On the other hand," I whirled around and held out my fists, "Maybe he does deserve to be punched!"

In a matter of minutes, Mirajane had turned the hotel room into a battlefield. After Gajeel and Levy's little fight, she had made a long speech about the density of guys.

Being members of Fairy Tail, the men turned it into a disagreement about which of them was most dense. Mostly accusing Natsu and Gajeel.

It turned into a fight rather quickly. Natsu had punched Gajeel in the mouth, who fell onto Gray. When he got into the fight, he just had to end up freezing Erza's strawberry cake. Jellal had even joined, though he was only trying to protect Erza.

Lisanna, Romeo, and Wendy had all retreated into the kitchen while Happy and Pantherlily were giving commentary to the fight.

"And now Gray is fighting with his family jewels revealed to the world! On the side lines, Juvia is blushing like crazy!" Happy spoke like he was a news anchor.

I slapped my forehead with my hand. "Idiots. I am going to die surrounded by idiots."

"Lu-chan, Mira's gotten onto the field." Levy nudged my arm and gestured towards the white haired woman storming towards the three guys.

She signaled for Erza and Jellal to leave the area as she stomped closer to the men. "Hey jerks!" Mira grabbed Natsu and Gajeel by the hair, turning swiftly on her heel to kick Gray in the ear. "Would you stop acting like children for five damn minutes. We have a serious issue here."

They groaned and looked up at the white haired mage. Gray was slowly crawling on the floor towards Erza and Juvia.

"Gray-sama, are you okay? Does Gray-sama need medical attention? Juvia will do it!" She chirped as she wrapped her arms around the boy. A small cloud of blush covered his cheeks as she planted a kiss on his ear. "Did that help? Mirajane told Juvia that it would help her beloved."