Chapter 41: Jealousy?

Hello Minna~

To those of you who read the manga, you understand my excitement and giddiness.

And, without spoiling anything, all I have to say is this...

OH MY FREAKING MAVIS. HIRO MASHIMA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. THEY. ARE. CANON.

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST GONNA BE TROLLSHIMA AND A LOT OF CRYING BUT NOPE.

I literally screamed and began flailing around on my floor when I got to that part.

*cough* That is all.

-MustacheNarwhalz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Levy's POV~

After I thanked our instructor for at least trying to teach me, then apologized for Gajeel's actions. I turned in the water an pushed myself to shore.

I scanned the beach line for any hint of him or his black hair. All I found was a large crowd of my friends outside the girls bathroom.

My first thought at that image was to run away as far as I could from whatever Fairy Tail was doing. Of course, I completely ignored my first thought.

The sand clung to my wet feet as I pushed through the crowded area. Few people paid any attention to me as I apologized to them under my breath.

"Mira, Lu-chan!" I called out as I neared the front. My guild mates turned their heads towards me. Near the center of the crowd was were most of the present Fairy Tail members were. But no Gajeel. "What's going on?"

Mira perked up and clasped her hands in mine. She leaned forward and giggled, "A magical moment in history that shall be remembered for ages. A tsundere confession that's beats them all!"

I nervously looked over her shoulder at Lucy for any help. She laughed awkwardly and explained, "Let's just say Mira had another matchmaking plan for two of her ships, and long story short, Gray confessed to Juvia."

She paused and smiled before adding, "It was actually pretty sweet. Up until I ruined the mood and Mira bursted in and scared the crap out of all of us."

The She-Devil released my hands and spun towards Lucy and snapped, "How did I ruin the moment? It was you who did that!"

The blonde sighed, "You ran into the bathroom, which you already destroyed, carrying Happy and shouting about babies." Mira fell silent after that.

"That sounds great, but I have a question. Have either of you seen Gajeel?" I asked them. Immediate regret.

Their eyes widened as mocking smirks appeared on their faces. Lucy nudged my elbow and cooed, "Oh, why are you looking for Gajeel? Do you miss him?"

"N-no, I just-" I stuttered. I felt the scarlet blush spread from my ears to my cheeks quickly.

"I dunno," Mirajane chimed, "Maybe I'll get another couple to confess. I wonder if it will be Levy or Gajeel that makes the first move."

Lucy snickered, "I think Levy-chan is, it's probably why she's looking for him anyway!"

I shoved them both and stammered, "I-I am not! Just stop!"

I looked up and saw Lucy patting my arm reassuringly. She smiled, "Don't worry, Levy-chan. We're only teasing you-"

"I'm not! I'm serious!" Mira noted.

"Okay, I'm only teasing you. Last time I saw him, he was all grumpy and seemed to be heading back to the hotel." She placed her hands on her hips.

Mira sighed and looked towards the sun. It was slowly moving closer and closer towards the horizon. "As much as I would want you two to have some romantic alone time, it's getting rather late. I think we should gather everyone and head back."