OVA: Halloween Part 2

Hello Minna~

I am back with the second half of the OVA chapter! Yippee!

I have just started school again. Cue annoyed moaning and grunting. I almost broke my alarm clock today just because I didn't want to get up.

Sorry for not updating sooner, I am trying to update my NaLu book more since I've been neglecting it recently

And to those who don't know comics:

(Gray and Juvia): Mr. and Mrs. Freeze; DC comic universe; Mr. Freeze is a batman villian whose main weapon is, as his name implies, freezing things. Look up a picture of him.

(Jellal and Erza): Loki and Thor; Marvel comic universe; they are beings/gods from another realm called Asgard. They are adopted siblings and Thor is a good guy, while Loki is bad yet for one movie is good.

(Natsu and Lucy): Batman and Catwoman; DC; Batman is a famous superhero, obviously, and resides in Gotham city. Catwoman is the 'sexy' yet badass female character who, like Loki, is sometimes good and bad. In one of the comic series and movies, Catwoman and Batman are flirty love interests.

(Gajeel and Levy): Ironman and Pepper Potts; Marvel; Ironman is a superhero who created an iron suit that enables him to fly and has built in weapons. His love interest and secretary, Pepper is a book smart, sassy, and badass character who makes sure he doesn't get himself killed.

-MustacheNarhalz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell. That was the only thing they could describe the past week with. Complete and utter hell.

One thing almost everyone knows about Fairy Tail mages is that they loathe losing. Which means they will go as intense as they must if it means they could win.

Lucy pressed her face into her pillow. She had just spent the last four hours working on sewing Natsu's Batman mask. She had to make it perfect by 'Natsu Standards'.

Which, surprisingly, was very high. Everything had to be perfect, or else e would ask her to start over. Or in one case, burn it. But that ended in him colliding into a wall and breaking his nose.

"Lucy," Her boyfriend called to her, "Where's my super suit?"

She rolled her eyes at his attempt to quote The Incredibles, at least she assumed it was.

"The desk, you dope" She answered him. He strode into the bedroom with Happy wavering above his disheveled pink hair.

"Thanks, Lucy!" Natsu chimed as he skipped over to the mahogany desk. He picked up the costume carefully with his calloused hands. His eyes gazed at each intricate detail Lucy had put into the suit.

"Based on that look, I'm going to take a guess and say you like it." The blonde smirked.

He spun around and grinned at her. "Luce,t-this is amazing! You even got the boomerang right!"

He picked up said weapon and aimed it at a certain, horrified blue cat. "This is for eating my fish"

"Lushee, SAVE ME! Natsu's going to kill me!" the Exceed squeaked in terror as he flew towards her. He slammed into her chest and wrapped his paws around her waist.

She whacked Natsu on the side of the head and swiped the boomerang from him. "Stop that before you actually hurt Happy!"

"But Lucy-"

"And where were you two for the past four hours anyway. I had to work on that thing all by myself!" She snapped at him as he winced.

He brought himself to his feet and grinned mischievously. Natsu grabbed his muffler and brought it towards his face. He impersonated his ninja self, "Checking out the competition, nin-nin"