Prologue

The woman at the counter glared at me, like I was a pervert. I mean, she does have a point, this probably was her first time selling a pregnancy test to a guy.

"It's for my girlfriend," I lied, which eased her confusion slightly.

"Um, sir. I shouldn't sell you this," she paused, "but I could care less, so that'll be a dollar twenty."

I handed her the money, grabbed the 'Clearblue' box and walked out the store as fast as I could. Fuck. I didn't need anyone judging me. I already was fucking judging myself to death.

I went to the gas station across the street and walk into the unisex restroom. I locked the door behind me.

"Deep breaths. Dan. Deep breaths," I said as I blinked heavily.

"We're just making sure, okay? It doesn't mean we're fucking pregnant."

I then open the box and read the instructions and pull down my pants while trying to convince myself it's nothing.

I followed the instructions down to the tee and guess what the result was.

Fucking positive.

Ummmm, yeah. There are more chapters if you slide downwards 😌

Thank you for clicking the 'read' button and read the story until here. I appreciate you and your time 😘

(So about the cashier. I come to understand many dislike her for not selling Dan the pregnancy test.

However, I don't think I should explain myself because it was a choice I made consciously or not; and if I was to explain, it'll lose the purpose of a book.)

Thank you for reading and enjoy the book ☺️

[This chapter is edited by jesslauren67, and she did an amazing job! 😍 ]