'Sure, Papa'

"Actually, just get off of me so I can go to sl-"

"Dan," his voice drifted into the void. Fredrick pressed his lips against mine.

Unlike the deep throat kiss, it was gentle and it reminded me of our very first kiss at the party.

'Sure, papa', I recalled what made him kissed me.

"Dan, please, give me another chance," his breath was soft as it bounced off my lips.

In his eyes, I saw a happy Daniel Ferns. Fredrick held him in his arms along with two beautiful boys admiring their parents.

"Dan..." his voice gradually became a somber. As he dug his face onto my neck, I felt the salty tears on it. Then, the shivering of his lips sucking on my collar bone.

All of a sudden, my body gave in. I wanted to make love with this man.

"F-Fredrick," his shivers stopped. "Make love to me."

And without ever making eyes contact with me, he replied, "Your wish is my command."

He let go of my hands and started undressing me. His touch brought me to hell as his fingers glade following my spine.

"Mhmm," I hummed as his tongue melted onto my skin. Without stopping anything, he also undressed himself.

Then, without my realization that the foreplay was over, there was a spur of intense heat in between my butt cheeks. It startled me.

"Sorry, I'll wait before I start moving," my legs were on his shoulders as the yearning eyes saw through my pain.

"Why didn't you prepare me before putting it in?" Each word was separated by my attempt to gasp for air.

"You're so sexy, I couldn't wait," Fredrick lowered my legs and laid his torso on top of mine. There was a kiss then two until I lost count and simply couldn't fully enjoy the pleasure due to this one-sidedness.

"Let me do something too."

"It's okay. Just feel, I'll do everything."

I didn't like his answer. I wrapped my arms around and under his arms as my fingers got a strong grip on the man's shoulders, our positions were flipped.

Trying to gain control, I sat up straight. My butt slide down to the base of his cock. It was hot, satisfying, and physically painful.

"Ahh," I bit my lips shut. I didn't want the kids waking up to see their parents in the act of recreating how they were made.

It could have been described as loving torture as I felt something inside of my was getting harder and wider.

I looked into Fredrick's charming brown eyes to transfer some of his pent up sexual frustrations on to me. It gave me the courage to continue with the intercourse.

"Fredrick," I murmured with happy tears forming in my eyes.

But I then sensed the explosion of a volcano inside of me and some of the magma leaked out to be lava smearing the physical connection between Fredrick and me.

"Sorry," his eyes widened, "I'm so sorry. I should have put a condom on."

"I'm on the pill," I said as I continued toward a second round.

"Then," the man flipped me so that my back is on the bed, "It's my turn."

We switched turns after each ejection, which was around five or seven for each person. I wasn't concerned with how many time we did it, rather when it was be my turn.