Some Crazy Men at the Edge of a Cliff

I would have lost track of time if weren't for the constant news blasting at our faces.

"Why isn't daddy coming?" Glenn asked after an hour or so of boredom.

"He's coming," I assured him and his brother with a smile.

Suddenly the a white spot at somewhere was opened letting in darkness. A group of men in black walked toward us.

"Get them!"

Two person got my arms and swung them behind me. I was immobilized.

"Mommy!" Glenn and Fredrick shouted my name as they each got locked down by strong men in black.

"We'll cooperate! Let my children go!" I glared at the man who ordered them around.

He tilted his head upward and we were released. Glenn and Freddie cuddled with me and the men in black surrounded and hover above us.

"Kick them off," the same guy ordered.

Then, the opposite side of where a door first opened, peeled off. The sound of the ocean breezes rushed in and the waves constantly crashed into nothingness. A beauty is despair.

"Go on, jump!" A man truanted us.

"I decided to get marry to Lora, my cousin!" Fredrick was on the screen with a sweet and brilliant smile except it wasn't for me.

"Why so sudden? You were still looking for your fiancé and kids just two months ago? And you're planning to marry your cousin?" A news reporter asked Fredrick.

"Well, that was two months," he looked into the camera like he knew I was watching. "She's also adopted."

"If your fiancé is alive and seeing this right now, what would you say to her?"

"I still love you and I will always love you. Wait for me like last time-when the conditions are right," Lora moved her face into the frame. Her stern face was like the Raymond Mountains.

"I'm confused. And I'm sure many of the viewers are too. It didn't sound like you have given up on your fiancé, but why are you getting remarried?"

"Oh, to lower the guards of the person who kidnaped my fiancé and kids and the same person who murdered my father and in-laws in cold blood."

"Who are you re-"

"I said JUMP!" The man roared. We were pushed to the very edge.

"Please," I looked over and it was bed rocks. It wasn't even water. To reach a deep enough water surface, we needed to be pushed off by wrestler who also play baseball. Even then, we wouldn't be able to breathe for long.

"JUMP!!"

"I'll jump, but take my kids back to their father. They'll learn to love your boss too. Please. I'm begging you," I clapped my hands together and prayed that these men will have pity on Glenn and Freddie.

"No, mommy," Glenn held onto my hand tightly.

They raised their eyebrows at me.

I ripped Glenn's hands off of mine and did the same to Freddie's. I reluctantly pushed them away. The men's quickly got hold of them.