Fight Scene

"Get your gay hands off my grandson," the old man glared at me.

I laughed. This man might be old, but may be too senile.

"Estella, may you escort this man out? He's not part of my family. He shouldn't be here," I turned to her with darting eyes. Of course I knew she would be confused, her boss is a friend of the family.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Turner. May you leave today?"

"The child leaves with me," the old man's eyebrows came together like the Nike symbol.

"Um," she looked at me and I simply raised an eyebrow. "Um, may you leave today, Mr. Turner? I'll talk to Dr. Vang about this."

"Excuse me? Who invested in the Vang Corporation when no one else did? It was me that you can have this job today," I really couldn't stand the old man.

"Hey. Mr. Turner. Please go home while I'm still nice, okay?" I smiled at him as sarcastically as I can. I put on a childish dialect to annoy the man, "I don't wanna have to use force, y'know?"

"You're gonna use force on this old man?" My father imitated me, "Bud, let's just leave him."

In which my mother nodded in agreement. My father didn't like violence unless it was done to his family first.

And so, we began to pack up. Until when we was about to leave, Mr. Turner ran up to us and snatched the baby out of my arms.

"The baby leaves with me," he repeated.

"Hey. What are you doing? That's not how a new born should be handled," my mother blurted.

"So what, you hag."

"What did you call my wife?" My father dropped the car-seat in his hand and walked up to Mr. Turner. "If not for my grandson, I would've punch you out of the window."

"Then why don't you?" He glared right back, "Estella! Take the baby and don't fucking let them gay bitches touch my grandson."

She glanced at me as she held the child close to her breast. I saw her fingers tapping nervously, I wondered, when will Dr. Vang be here?

"Hey, come on. I'm ready to punch your gay sperms as well," Mr. Turner daunted my father.

"Darling, let's just go home. There's no need for you to be so agressive," my mother begged.

"No. I can't let a man like him called you a witch, and then you and my son: a female dog," my father shook his head and he fixed his fighting stance.

They closed up the gap between them and Mr. Turner's uppercut missed. Which allowed for my father to kicked Mr. Turner's side, who flew to the couches. My father followed to continue his attacks.

"Stop!" Dr. Vang shouted, "This is my house and that means I get to do whatever I want, not you."

My father stood still as he faced Dr. Vang. He looked ashamed and a little apologetic. However, Mr. Turner used it to his advantage and climbed on top of my father. To Mr. Turner's surprise, my father quickly and heavily fall backwards and landing on top of Mr. Turner who might had broken some bones, while breaking a glass table.

"Aliens!" Dr. Vang replaced a curse word, "Dr. Ferns, please leave."

She slapped her forehead and slides her hand down to pinch her nose bridge.

"My son?" I asked Estella.

"The baby goes with his mother today," Dr. Vang reassured Estella, who then gave me the child.

Mr. Turner hated the fact that the child was in my hands, and ignoring the child's existence, he throw some glass shards at my face.

Estella quickly restrained the old man while Dr. Vang tried to remove the shards from my body, but I didn't want to stay there any longer.

Then as we were leaving, I heard the old man cried in pain yet still cursing us to death, which included Dr. Vang and Estella. The apple don't fall far from the tree, they're both idiots.

----------------------------------------------

Later that week, Fredrick and Coraline showed up at my front porch while my parents were in the backyard with our relatives celebrating Glenn's birth.

Yes, I named my son Glenn, not because it was Fredrick's middle name, but because of the show The Walking Dead.

"We came to talk about what happened with my dad," Fredrick's tone was angry and confused.

"I'll pay the hospital bills, so please leave," I didn't want to look at his face or anything about him.

"I'm a billionaire. Money isn't the problem. I just want to know why you attack an old man to the extent of breaking four of his ribs," I could felt the fire in his eyes wanting to burn me alive.

"Even if I tell you, you wouldn't believe me. Just go home and blame everything on me like how you usually do," I tried closing the gab of the door, but he stopped it while his new shoe was being crushed.

"Excuse me? If you're talking about me leaving you after the drug was taken away, then all I have to say to that was the drug changed me and I'm not gay!" He forced himself inside my house, his dirty new shoes on my wooden floor.

"Where's your belly?" He added.

"It doesn't concern you. Just leave, please," I begged. "Leave my family and me alone."

"My father attacked you first didn't he?" His hand touched my left cheek where the majority of the shards hit.

I flinched and withdrew, but I could see the jealousy in Coraline's newlywed eyes. She rubbed her full belly.

"Please leave us," I tired again.

"No, I won't leave until I heard your side of the story," his eyes were sorry and angry. Although I not sure at who right now, maybe everything?

Luckily, the jealousy overtook Coraline and she grabbed his hand and tried to pull him away, "Come on, let's go home."

"Coral, if you don't like Dan. Just wait in the car. I'll come after I know what happened," he smiled at his wife, who looked a lot like me.

Of course she didn't want to because why would she leave her man to a man she's jealous of; but I didn't know how this relationship of theirs work and so she closed the door behind her as she left.

He grabbed my waist and pulled us together as I tried my best to resist him.

"Fredrick, let go. You have a wife," I whispered. I didn't want my family to come see us in a situation like this.

"Just tell me what happened," he tighten his grip. I felt his whole body surrounding me unlike the times with Glenn was inside on me.

"If I'm willing to, will you let go of me and go home to Coraline?"

"Yes, but you have to tell it to me while we're like this."

Omg. I hate Fredrick 🙃🙃 Yeah, he's kind of my son because I wrote this story, but that doesn't mean I can't hate his ass. Anyway, yeah there's a baby and I didn't really focus on him yet. I really just wanted to make sure Dan hates Fred more -- oops, spoiler. Okay, imma stop talking.

Thank you for reading, voting, and adding it to your list!! ❤️❤️