Best Man.

One week until the wedding. I still could cared less.

My abdomen grew quite the size. I now look like a man with a beer belly as I started my second trimester. I have stopped going to work by planing to use all of my sick, personal and vacation days.

I sat in my living room when I heard a knock on my front door. I don't usually have guests so without looking who it was, I opened the door.

"Hello. How are you?" Fredrick smiled brightly like a dork.

I covered myself swiftly with the blanket already around me, "Hi. I'm great and you?"

"I'm also great! I'm excited about my wedding. Oh, may come in?" He tried to peak inside, but I lessened the gap of the door.

"Sorry, it's a mess right now. I didn't know you were coming at all," I gave off a sarcastic vibe which he noticed as well and giggled.

"But I emailed you a bunch of times," I opened every one of them, but didn't think he would actually visited.

"Sorry, I don't check my work email since I'm off work at the moment," I suck at making excuses.

"I have something important to talk to you about. Could we perhaps grab some coffee or tea?" I gave him a weirded-out look which he reacted with, "Or just outside your porch?"

Why is this man so desperate? I thought to myself, "Um, sure."

He sat on my favorite chair, "I'm going to grab you a drink. What do you want? Never mind, I'll just get you whatever is in the kitchen. I haven't gone grocery shopping so I don't know what's left."

He nodded slowly while looking confused as fuck.

Why did I have to ramble ? I thought as I closed the door. I walked inside but instead of going to the kitchen, I picked up my phone and called Lora.

"Good evening doctor," she greeted me.

"I need you at my house. Now!"

"Woah what happened? Is the baby okay?" She unnecessarily panicked. Although it wasn't about me. She was just a freak who wanted to know more about male pregnancy.

"The baby is fine but I'm not!" I whispered and screamed at the same time.

"Why?"

"Because you know who is here."

"Who?"

"Fredrick!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh. What about him?" She tried to sound lost and annoying.

"He's here."

"Yeah. I got that. But how is he being there trigger your self defense instinct to call me out of all people?"

"I don't have any friends and you're the only one I can depend on," I sighed.

"Say no more honey. I'm coming," she screamed loudly on the other end.

"Thank you, Lora. Bye-"

"Wait! I don't know where you live," she heaved a deep breath.

I told her where I lived and I finally went to the kitchen. Shit. I didn't have anything normal.

My teas were not exactly normal and my other drinks were for my pregnancy. I guessed he was going to drink hot water.

Once I got the hot water, I walked out to see that Fredrick was still there looking bored yet nervous.

"Sorry, I only have hot water," I started and he jumped.

"Woah, you're sneaking," he giggled, "thank you."