"Date?"

A/N: please give me feedback on what you guys would like to see. I'll try to incorporate these things somehow!!😉

(Emily POV)

The next day

I'm getting ready for my "date?" With Ali. Wait is it a date? I sure hope so...

I'm getting ready so I throw on some black and white Nike trainers shoes, some white skinny jeans and a black tee shirt.

I'm done getting ready and by that time it's 1:30. I then decide to hop in my car and take off to go grocery shopping and get the necessities.

By the time I'm done and bring everything back to my apartment and put away, it's 3:00.

I go back to my car and drive to the café Ali wanted to meet at. Thank god there wasn't much traffic today.

I get to the cafe and see a beautiful blonde haired woman wearing a very pretty floral dress with a jean jacket to go with it and some black flats.

I slowly walk up to the small table and take a seat. I look up and our eyes meet. Her beautiful ocean blues meet my chocolate brown and everything in the world stops. Time stops. It's only me and her.

"Hey." I say.

"Hi." She says back.

I think to myself, How so i make it clear that I'm single. And that I want her. How do I figure out if she's single?

"Soo, what subject do you teach at school?" I ask.

"I teach English. What about you?" She says.

"I am actually going to be teaching Science." I say.

"Thats awesome." She says.

"Yeah, I feel as though I have a really big passion for it." I say.

"Thats great, Emily. Teaching is great, I actually am always learning new things as I enter that building." She says.

"So what should I expect? I mean these are high school students..." I ask.

"Just come prepared for the worst, and you'll get the best." She said with a huge smile.

God I missed her smile. I smile back and we finished our coffee and scones.

(Alison POV)

Emily and I leave the café and start walking through the city towards Central Park. Everything is so beautiful, but she's even more beautiful.

"Emily, I'm sorry." I say.

"For what?" She turned and looked at me.

"For everything. For leaving. For not listening. I should've listened to what you had to say." I said now crying.

Emily wiped my tears from my cheeks and cupped my face. "Don't you apologize, because if you didn't run out, we wouldn't be here right now."

Our faces inches apart and inching closed until we kissed. I felt sparks flying. They were like the best fireworks show you've ever seen.

We broke apart hesitantly.

"Woah." I said gasping.

She pulled me in for another kiss and once we pulled apart, we rested our foreheads together. As I said "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

"So where does that leave us?" She asked.

"I don't know... where do you want it to lead us?" I asked.

(An hour later... Warning, explicit content... read at your own risk.)

We're in Emily's apartment now. Making out as she pushes me against the closed door of her apartment. We got to her bedroom without breaking the kiss and I fell back on the bed. I heard break up sex is the best.

As I lay on the bed I'm on the bottom as Emily straddles over me. I can barely breathe but the kiss is deepening. I stop and gasp for air.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked.

"Nothing." I said giving her a reassuring smile.

We go back and now Emily is taking my dress and bra off all in one motion. As I slide my hands down towards her waist pulling her pants down. Emily starts kissing down my neck and chest making her way towards my breasts. She got to my and started sucking on my nipples. It was actually pleasuring towards my throbbing core. Emily then slowly pulls my panties down so now I'm legit completely naked. Emily starts moving her hand down towards my core, rubbing my clit earning soft moans from me. I then take off her shirt and bra and turn her over so I'm on top of her. I then start to massage her breasts and kissing from her neck down to her stomach then down to her wet core. I cooked up at her, our eyes meet as I put my tongue in her. She moans softly as I'm sucking and licking her clit. I feel her body tense up and realize that she's about to orgasm as she's moaning really loud. I keep going until she came all over my face. She then flips me over and puts two fingers in me as I moan at the feeling of her inside me again. I missed this so much. She then put another finger in me and my vaginal walls tightened as I moaned very loud and came all over her hand. She then licked her fingers and kissed me. We both lay back on the bed and cuddle for the rest of the afternoon.

"I love you, Alison." She said.

"I love you too, Emily." I said.

"Emily, I love you so much. I always have. I can see us growing old together and being together for the rest of time. I always want to be with you Emily Catherine Fields. I love you, so would you let me have the honor of having you as my girlfriend?" I said with a giant smile.

Emily looks into my eyes and kissed me.

"Yes. Yes. A hundred times yes, Alison. I love you." She said with a wide smile.

We eventually got up and made dinner. One of my favorites, lasagna, garlic bread, a garden salad, corn, and ice cream for dessert.