Chapter 65

Alison's POV

Today is the last day of school before summer vacation, FINALLY. It's been so hard to get out of bed lately, since I'm thirty weeks pregnant.

I lazily turn off my alarm and get out of bed slowly.

I go into mine and Emilys closet and grab one of my most formal dresses. One that actually fits over my bump, too.

Then I curl my hair into pretty beach waves.

Arms wrap around my waist, already knowing who it is, I sigh happily and lean into the embrace.

"Good morning." She says.

"Good morning, beautiful." I say, looking in the mirror at the tank top that's barely hanging onto her shoulders and bedhead. She's so goddamn beautiful.

She smiles and leans her chin on my shoulder.

"Babe, don't fall asleep on me." I say, giggling.

"Can I do your hair?" She asks.

"What do you plan on doing with it?" I ask.

"Waterfall braids. Like going from the front across the back." She says.

"Sure, Love." I say.

"Okay, sit on the toilet seat." She says.

I nod, and sit on it backwards the best I can, as she does my hair.

"So, what are you most excited about for this summer?" She asks.

"Uh...probably the Fourth of July. Mostly because it's my favorite holiday." I say.

"Why's that?" She asks.

"I don't know. Maybe because the baby is due in July. And the twins look so damn cute in their Fourth of July outfits. I love it. And going to the lake to watch the fireworks as a family is great. Just having that time to spend together. A lot of our time is consumed with school and work." I say.

"Yeah, so great becoming mosquito food." She says sarcastically and giggling.

I laugh.

"So fun. They just do it because they love us and they want to kiss our skin." I say, jokingly.

"No." She says, and yanks my hair back a little. Enough to expose my neck. She kisses my neck from behind, making me moan. "I'm the only one who gets to kiss your skin." She whispers into my hair.

"Don't even start, em. I only have 30 minutes to eat and pack." I say, realizing that she's finally done with my hair, getting up.

"Okayyy." She says, dragging it out.

I giggle, and kiss her lips.

"You just pack, I'll make you breakfast before you go, love." She says.

I nod and she does.

Her and I eat breakfast together, and talk about funds through summer.

"Babe, I've got us. I get paid summers too. I had an option when I started here. I could get paid more every two weeks, and not get paid in the summer. Or, I could get paid in the summer and school year every two weeks, but it would be significantly less." I say.

She nods.

"So were good?" She asks.

"We're good. You can get a job whenever you want." I say,