Chapter 1

I love this song anyway here is chapter 1!

Allen pov.
"I'm so bored there is nothing to do!"

I was walking out of the musican room towards the table were every one of my family is going.

*Time skip*

Earl:"Now I call this meeting is well there is a new kind of exorcist now."

Tyki:"I thought we kill every single one of them and still looking for the heart?"

Road:"So we could still kill the black order again...hear that Allen we could kill them again yay!"

"That would be wounderful and will It be the same?"

Earl:"Not quité allen-kun there diffrent exorcist...they don't use innocents but spells instead."

Lulubell (please tell me I go her name right?):"Will It be able to kill us?"

Earl:"I am not that quite sure yet...that is why I need Allen here to go under cover and to research on them."

A:'yes finally something to do right neah'

N:'I hope It will be fun allen'

"Alright so I just mostly study there weakness and more so that is It?"

Earl:"That is true allen-kun so go and don't blow up your cover okay?"

"Okay uncle!"

Road:"No fair!How come allen is going to go have fun."

Tyki:"The Earl told you is was your choice to go to the twins and with kanda but you said no."

"It's alright maybe in a couple of days road could come in her doll form later on and maybe yuu could come in his doll form if he wants."

Road:"Really allen!!Thank you!so now all I have to do is wait now until the time comes!"

Earl:"Alright so here is your mission,your going to true cross academy as a student.The class your going is a special class there is.And my friend who find the school is a demon but not an a akuma a diffrent kind of demon.He is one of the couple sons of satan.And in the special class,there are twins one of them has dark blue hair that has the powers of the Satán and he is the youngest Satán sibblings as well as his twin."

N:'WAIT is this Satán more powerful than us?'

A:'I don't know?'

N:'Allen ask the Earl if he is more powerful than us?'

A:'alright'

"Uncle is this Satán guy more powerful than us?And if he is will he be able to kill us?"

Tyki:"yes is this Satán and his sons are that powerful could they over ruled us?"

Earl:"Well that is what I don't know.But we can't die in demon fire is what I know so far so maybe no I think we are stronger than him and his children my family."

A:'oh'

"So when do I leave uncle?"

Earl:"Well tomorrow is were you are leaving at,and when you go back to the musican room there is a couple of informations on the students there un your class.Don't blow this cover allen-kun we need this information about them and what is there fighting goes by okay?"

"Okay uncle,I'll go check on It bye!"

I went up towards the Earl and gave him a hug and to my rest of my family as well.

"Bye!!"

The Noah family:"bye Allen!"

A:'Im sure going to miss my family neah'

N:'Dont worry allen-kun you may visit them sooner or later.'

A:'Thank you neah your the best'

N:'your welcome allen'

A:'now let's go back to the musican room now.'

N:'okay'

Words counting:603