chapter 20

Allen pov.

N:'Allen?...Allen?!...Allen!!?'

'I am...fine....I just have a huge amount to kill her if she thinks she could flirt with my omega like that.'

N:'Don't worry,look road wants to kill her as well.'

It was true road is twitching silently,no one mess up with her ships"

Kanda:"No,I would never hang out with a slut like you."

Angela "Aww I will take that as a complement,well I have to go now bye~"

Road:"That slut,Allen I am sorry but I want to kill her first or we might torture her slowly instead."

Kanda stand up grab my arm and drag me away.

"Yuu! um...I'll see you later road!"

Road:"*giggles* have fun you two!"

Kanda kept dragging me around until he turned to a corner.I look around and no one is around here.He pushes me against the wall and kiss me,I did not kiss back for a couple of seconds until I realized what he is doing since he got me by surprise.I pick him up and push him against the wall while he put his legs around my waist to deepen the kiss.Then kanda moan....

Kanda:"Alpha~"

Damn he knows how I get when he calls me that,we could have went to the next step but until the school bell rang.Our lips are pull apart for the need of air.

"On how much I want to continue love we have to go back to class before they think we are planning something and if road will probely do something."

Kanda click his tongue,he kiss me on the check,turned into his doll  form then sat on my shoulder.

Kanda:"Okay alpha."

Then I started to walk to my next class.