chapter 7

Here is chapter 7 everyone!

Allen pov.
Yukio:"alright your homework is that you need to read Page 31-43 and write 2 paragraphs or more about It."

Rin:"why homework!"

N:'didn't rin slept through the whole class time?'

A:'I think he did uncle.'

Shiemi:"rin you slept through the whole class."

Rin:"wait what I did!how come you didn't try to wake me up shiemi."

"Don't we have a test in the next 2 days about this yukio-sensei?"

Rin:"wait a test?!"

Yukio:"Well nii-san if you didn't slept through out the whole class period you should have know."

Rin:"Well It isn't my fault your classes are boring!"

"Alright alright break the fight break the fight,if your going to fight take It outside,I have enough of those fights from jasdero and devit so I'm not letting you guys fight when I'm around."

Yukio:"sorry allen-kun if you have to see that."

Rin:" *mumble* sorry."

Shiemi:"jasdero and devit?"

"Oh well you see my twins cousins always like to fight sometimes so I mostly make them fight outside with something."

N:'you meant not in our room and to fight exorcist as well.'

A:'correct'

Shiemi:"oh..."

"Yeah but sometimes when they fight our older cousin usely stop them or I do."

Rin:"Well we don't fight allen we just mostly argue that's all."

"Same thing....hey yukio what time is It?" (A/N:adventure time! Oh wait wrong fanfiction!)

Yukio:"It's almost about 4:00pm why?"

N:'sh*t  were almost going to be late allen!'

A:'I know I know.'

"Oh no I'm late um yukio,rin, shiemi and everybody I have to go I'll ser you all later I guess bye."

Before I go ran off yukio said.

Yukio:"oh before you leave here is your key open to any door and It will open to the building you'll be staying in that will be with me and nii-san."

"Oh alright bye!"

Sorry if It's short.
Words counting:
334