chapter 29

Allen pov.

Kanda and I left shiemi there alone who still is standing and has a daydreaming look on her face. When rin snapped shiemi back to her senses
then she turned and ask rin a question.

'Oh god she is so annoying for a human.'

N: 'Wait it was a she? I clearly forgot since that thing is so horribly at flirting or anything really.'

'Ha couldn't agree more with you.'

N:'hey do you know where is road? Wasn't she here a while ago?'

' yeah she said something about a list of names to kill and wanting candy at the same time. So she is probably with tyki or at a store full with sweets.'

After my talk with neah I turned my head towards kanda. Kanda didn't notice his lover looking at him, but just so deep in thought.

'Kanda looks lost in his thoughts.... maybe is because of that thing.'

N:' Baka! Oh course is that thing he is in lost thought right now.'

'Why would my kanda thinking about that human?'

Allen could hear neah sigh...

N:'I some time wish you knew what happen when an a omega sees her/him alpha get cover with cute boys/girls that has a crush on their alpha.... Wait have you not read the book lulubell gave you? When everyone found out you're a alpha and kanda is an omega who is also your mate?'

'.... well only half of it since I had a mission to go to after reading some pages.'

Allen again heard neah sigh...

N:' alright I'm going to tell you to what to do right now since kanda is slowly going to get depressed.'

'Wait what! Why will my lover get into depressed?!'

I slowly started to freak out after finding out kanda is slowly getting depressed. Kanda look up towards his alpha when noticing his scent change a little to a freak out moment. He gave his lover a confuse with slightly a emotionless eyes. Allen shook his head and gave him a smile. Kanda shrug his shoulders then went back towards his thoughts.

N:' okay calm down Allen I am about to give you a lesson about a omega so listen carefully. First a omega gets kinda depressed when their alpha isn't noticing them or when an alpha is paying more attention to others girls or boys then their own omega.'

'I don't pay attention to other girls?'

N:'baka...that human girl shiemi.'

'....okay you got me their, but you know I'm only using her not admiring her.'

N:' but does kanda know that? '

'...oh shit he doesn't...okay tell me what I should do neah. I need to let my kanda know that I only want him and him only.'

N:' Alright first let's go our room, then cuddle with kanda. If he tries to break free and run away do not let him go away from your reach. And if he does manage to run away and you didn't follow him, he might think you don't care about him anymore. If he doesn't run away cuddle with him, say sweet things towards his ear, and explain to him why you act sweet towards the human girl. After that do what you do best.'

'Alright'

I went over to kanda and grab his hand and went towards a empty room. He look up to me with a almost complete emotionless eyes with a questioning face.

"What is it allen?" Kanda said towards his alpha.

'He didn't say bean sprout...'

"Follow me love.

Kanda pov.

'Wait did he called me love... I thought he loves shiemi: not me. I just thought he wanted someone pretty while being shorter than him....no.... but.... what if he choose that beta girl. And only play with my heart because I'm an omega.'

I didn't even notice Allen taking me towards the musician room. Until I felt hands around me pushing me against his chest. I look around and found my self in his arms while laying down on the white couch. I tried to get away from him but he holds me down and not letting me go.

'Damn his strength'

I gave up 5 minutes later to get away from his arms. I look back up towards his eyes which surprise me. His eyes holds pleading towards me. I felt my inner omega pleading for me to reach out and comfort my alpha but I can't, something is holding me back to comfort my alpha. Then my alpha started to whisper words into my ear.

"I am so sorry my love, please forgive me. I am not interested in that thing. I am just only using her for a plan, I will never replace you. And plus she is  weak, useless, annoying, and many more that I can list down. While you my love of my life are pretty, strong, smart, strong, cute, caring towards family, have the most beautiful body that many omegas can beg for, risk your life towards the people you care, the lips of yours that makes me go crazy for, and many many more that I can go talk for weeks. You made my life happy and only you can make my heart beat so fast full of love, my omega, my kanda, and my love of my life." Allen said with voice full of love and acceptance.