Chapter 32

Shiemi pov.

"This can't be happening at all!" I scream in rage as I stop back home after failing to get allen-kun, yukio-kun, and rin-kun.

"What did that demon mean that I can't win his heart!"

(A/N:" I'm sorry reader's, if you do like shiemi all nice. But I need someone to act like she can get all the boys attention. And I can't imagine izumo doing that, so my sincere apologies to all of you.)

"I need a plan... I wonder if there is any medicine to get someone confuse or forget memories..." Whispering the last part out loud.

"Wait I think there is!" I quickly went back home to check if their is any in the shop.

No one pov.

In a boardroom meeting, exorcist's were either arguing or patiently watching and wait to see what would happen next. Then up where the higher ups are at, supreme shemihaza had yelled. "Silence!"

Everyone had stopped and looked towards the blue hooded man.

"We assemble this meeting to discuss the powerful wave we had felt. And the increase of demons trying to get into the barrier. Do any of you have ever heard a demon that can attract other powerful demons while hold ultimate powers?"

It was silent for a few seconds until one of the tamer's exorcist stood up.

"Sir, this demon can't be any of satan's children. Since each of the satan children hold difference kind of scents that attracts different kind of demon's. But in this case, their are multiple different types of demons. So we came up with a solution that there could be a new bread of a demon." 

Someone else stood up and said after the tamer exorcist sit back down. 

"This demon has to be inside the barrier. After all the demon's are trying to get inside. This means there is a traitor inside  these walls to let a strong demon inside or this demon could easily get past our barrier."

With that statement many exorcist started to whisper around about the traitor part. Before the whispers turn into a argument. The leaders had said silence once more.

"I need people to supervise around here and is okumura here?"

"Nope! It's his day off. Let the kid go, after all he is still a teenager." Mephisto said smirking at the higher up's. 

"Mephisto! Do you know anyone or anything who can create this commotion?" Shemihaza ask suspiciously. 

"Nope~ All of this is new to me. And I could send a message to okumura on what you need."

Shemihaza hesitated to answer mephisto but still answer him.

"Tell him he and his student's are going to search every talismen's in this whole campus to see if it's still there and activated or not."

Mephisto stood in silence for a while and then answer back. "Alright~" 

"I need everyone to stay alert. This meeting is dismissed." With that all three hooded person's stood up and left the room. After a while everyone had left the meeting room.