Chapter 22

Kanda pov.

What is that human touching my allen! I was this close to kill her but I couldn't since road took me away from them so we sat down on the table.Road look at me and said...

Road:"So didn't you know that human girl shiemi, she has a crush on your moyashi."

"*che* *mumble* Allen is mine only I could hug him as well as family."

Road:"AWW!!"

Well road said that out loud the whole classroom now started to look at us.Road got up and started to hug me while rubbing her cheek against mine.I could not help but to blush a little.Allen looked over and Aww as well.

Shima:"Are they a couple or something?"

I was about to glared at that pink hair kid until allen looked over at him and answer his question.

"No there are related and plus kanda is taken already by his mate,and I met road father and he will kill you with out hesitation for being road boyfriend.When I met him he started to chase me around yelling at me why did I took road away."

Shima:"ohhh."

"Now that is all I can tell you for now."

Road:"Hey allen you promise me we could fight,now can we?"

Allen pov.

N:'She just want to beat you at least once,since you can't use your innocence or your destruction at all.'

'Yeah but i got speed,strength,and a plan,even if I am not in my noah form or Crown clown I could still beat her.'

"Sure road lets go."

Everyone decided to went their own ways exept shiemi,rin, and yukio decided to go with us and see the fight.