chapter 6

Sorry if I didn't post chapter 6 yet because I hate homeworks! Because homeworks mean...
H=half
O=of
M=my
E=energy
W=wasted
O=on
R=random
K=knowledge

This meme does not belong with me I found It and belived It.But that is what homeworks means to me.
I have to do 9 paragraphs,39 math questions, and 20 vocab flash cards.
They gave us a week but I was busy with my essays and my art project so I didn't got that much time since I'm lazy.
Any way here is chapter 6!

Allen pov.
Shiemi:"ah Allen I didn't know you were going into this class."

Rin:"wait shiemi you know him?"

Shiemi:"kinda I met him yesterday when I was giveing him a sight seeing around the campus."

"Yes that is true my name is Allen neah walker pleasure to met you all."

Bon:"hey what's with that hood you hiding something from us."

Konekomaru:"bon is not nice to ask about what their hiding."

"No It's okay really...but can you all please tell me your name?"

N:'even though you already know it.'

A:'shut up.'

N:'wow so mean.'

Yukio:"oh yes my name is yukio okumora and I'm your teacher for this class."

Rin:"I'm rin okumora oldest twin from yukio."

Shima:"I'm shima Renzo."

Izumo:"I'm kamiki izumo."

Bon:"my name is suguro ryuji."

Konekomaru:"I'm konekomaru miwa and you could call suguro bon instead."

"Oh okay nice meeting you all...wait rin your the oldest twin of yukio...then why is yukio the teacher if you two are the same age?"

Rin:"Well yukio have been keeping a secret from me-"

Yukio:"I have study earlyer than nii-san did here."

"Oh well okay."

Yukio:"okay now everyone take your seats Allen you could sit anywere you'll like."

"Thank you"

I'm sorry if It's short right now It's 10:48pm and I have school tomorrow with a huge big test that is really importent for me.
Sorry again until next time!