Chapter 23

Shiemi pov.

Right now I am sitting on a seat with rin and yukio, road is standing on I thinking is a pumkin umbrella. I have to wait for my allen and that demon kanda since they are changing right now.

*15 minutes later*

Rin:"How long does it take for them to change!"

"Should you guys go check on them."

yukio:"We could but roa is gaurding the door."

We all look over at that demon road is going in circles around the changing room, while playing with the umbrela who kept screaming road-sama.

* 5 minutes later*

Finally allen came back, I could not help but to stare at that sight. He is wearing a tight black shirt that could show the lines of his abs and black pants. Kanda came wearing a tight dark blue shirt and pants. I can't lie he also have abs. What was weird is that the demon kanda came with  red face. Allen came with a smirk and then road started to giggle.

Road:"Kanda you okay your face is red."

Kanda:"* che* yeah I'm fine"

I decided to ask allen after their fight if he want to take a waik with me.

Kanda pov.

Damn horney alpha, I can't belive he made a move out of me. He could not wait when we go to his room or some where but no.

Allen pov.

N:'I can not belive you actually did that to kanda.'

' *smirk* heh but he did like it, but if he did not like it my omega should have push me away.'

N:'Well now lets fight and get this over with, so that we can go home and cuddle with kanda the rest of the day.'

' I like your idea, alright lets get this over with then.'

"Alright road lets get this over with since I will be busy with something after this."

Road:"*giggle* alright allen-kun"