chapter 19

Allen pov.

'yay! Kand is here yay! Best day ever!'

N:'you are really excited aren't you by this?'

'well neah if you ever found a lover you'll feel the same as I do.'

N:'....you do know I am a part of you right.'

'yeah?'

N:'And part of your mind.'

'yeah?'

N:'How am I able to find love if kanda is kinda like a lover to me since I am sharing your body and soul.'

'so that mean...yuu is your lover as well them?'

N:'yes he is'

'....okay...I guess I am okay with that.'

*time skip*

road:"Thank you allen!"

Kanda:" *mumble* thanks..."

All three of us are right outside next to a tree sitting down.Kanda and road are in their human form eating.

Kanda:"So how is the missión dong?"

"Not good,all the time in class teach low class demons in the beginning of the year.I know yukio and rin are a secret couple,and I can not go inside the ministry exorcist or what even they call it,I can not even kill also I am bored."

I look around to find any one who listen since there is more people outside than usaul.But no one was listening,after then we continue to eat.Then 20 minutes later a brown hair girl came up.She sat next to kanda and give him a flirtly look with a slight lust in them.

???:"HI my name is angela,you must be a new guy,come hang out with me."

N:'Allen?...Allen?!....Allen!!!!'

Sorry if its short