chapter 27

Yukio pov.

I am a horrible boyfriend / brother, I went to buy the flowers and buy two waffles cones with vanilla ice cream. I could have buy one but I know nii-san isn't in the mood to share with me.

I went back to were nii-san is waiting for me, I see him but there is a girl talking to him. She has pale skin, with light blonde hair, with bright blue eyes, and a good figure that many girls could die for. She went up to nii-san and sat next to him, but way too close to my rin. Nii-san looks uncomfortable and try to move away from her. Then she move a little closer to rin and she face him way up close to his face. Something inside me snap, I went up towards them but I was too late. She went up and took the chance to kiss him. I grip the ice cream cones on my hand and it break down. I just left it on the floor but still kept the flowers of roses in my other hand and went up towards them. rin push her away and right away stand up, he notice me and froze, the girl notice.

" Hello sorry to ruined your moment but I have to take my older brother back home."

???:" Really Aww, well bye rin, here is my phone number bye."

She grab a paper and pen from her purse and wrote down her number. She gave it to rin and walk away, then rin look at me.