-45-

"Here's the black card Baekhyun,make sure they don't go overboard with shopping"

Both of the children giggled at Namjoon comment while Baekhyun softly smiled and nodded towards Namjoon. It was eleven o'clock in the morning,one hour before their flight to Japan. Yani came to the house early morning to make sure no one over slept and enjoy the time with the children before they leave for a while. The maknae line helped the children pack while the rest planned others things for their trip to go smoothly,eventually they called Baekhyun,Kai,and D.O to meet up at the airport for their departure.

It was a rainy chilly day and it made everything seem to go slower then usual,Taehyung carried (y/n) in his arms as they were waiting for the others to grab the plane tickets. The warmth that he was giving to her,made her doze off to sleep,she softly laid her head on Taehyung left shoulder without him realizing. Jimin heard her soft snores as he stood near them,and saw her sleeping peacefully. He softly smiled and tapped Taehyung right shoulder,he looked at him confusedly and Jimin pointed towards (y/n)

"She fell asleep"

Taehyung glanced over at her and motioned Jimin to take out his phone

"Ah! Take a picture so I can make it my wallpaper!"

"But she's already your wallpaper"

"Okay and? You can never have enough pictures of her. Not in a creepy way man"

Jimin chuckled and took out his phone snapping a picture of Taehyung smiling,looking at the camera while (y/n) was sleeping in his arms,like a father holding his daughter. Jimin put a thumbs up to assure him that the pictures were good. Namjoon was holding onto Hyun-shik hand in line,he noticed he was quiet for most of the ride to the airport and until now,he softly squeezed his hand and Hyun-shik looked up at him

"You've been quiet hyun. What's wrong?"

"I miss Hyun-ki"

Namjoon heart ached and he crouched down to his height

"We all miss him hyun. But he's in a better place now,yes he is not here with us physically but he's always deep in our hearts and he's looking after us from above. We all love him and I'm sure he all loves us and doesn't want us to be sad all the time. We'll all heal together,because we're all family and we stay together to help one another"

Hyun-shik slightly pouted and began break down,he immediately hugged Namjoon tightly. Namjoon sadly smiled and hugged him back,he picked him up carrying him in his arm. Jin came up towards both of them but he stopped his tracks as he saw the scene in front of him,he gave off a worried look but Namjoon nodded his head that everything was okay. Jiyong suddenly came along with Baekhyun,just behind Jin and held up five plane tickets.

"They're all set!"

Namjoon nodded and called the younger ones to come over where they were,everyone finally gathered around as (y/n) finally woke up. Each member agreed to go up to the children individually,saying their goodbyes,but their father went up first

"Well my babies"

"I'm not a baby appa"

Jiyong was surprised by Hyun-shik calling him dad straight away,he had a big smile on his face and chuckled

"Aright,tough boy. Well I want you to take good care of your princess here but I know you will. Both of you please eat your meals,don't sleep late,make sure to call us everyday because we love you so much and miss you every second"

Both children smiled and nodded,they went towards Jiyong,giving him a tight hug while he kissed their cheek. Jin walked up towards them secondly

"Don't skip your meals,before I go take a flight to Japan too"