Two

Zach

The week passed by fast, but I didn't want it to. I was dreading the conversation I would have with the boy's, and their reactions.

I stepped away from my mother's arms and she smiled at me. "I am so proud of you." She said. There were unshed tears in her eyes. I smiled softly at her.

"I love you Mom." I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Now go. Before you miss your flight." She spoke softly. I could tell she wanted me to stay, to not go back to LA, but I had to. I wanted to.

I quickly ran to the boarding area of the plane and took a deep breath.

Time to open up my life.

---

As I walked over to a group of familiar boys and they all ran over to me.

"Zach!" Corbyn exclaimed. "What happened?"

"It's personal. I'll tell you guys at the house." They all nodded and we headed to the uber.

We decided to stop and eat out at, thanks to Corbyn, Taco Bell.

We ate in silence, all of on our phones. That was until a group of girls came over to us.

"Hello!" One said cheery. "My friend and I were wondering if we could get a photo with you all?"

"Yeah, sure!" Corbyn said. We all got up and posed for the picture that was getting taken by a nearby waiter.

"Thank you!" They all hugged us but one stopped at me.

"Your mom posted something was wrong last week. What was it?" She asked politely. She was around the age of twelve or thirteen.

"Well, it's kind of personal. You guys will find out soon though." I smiled as she hugged me and left.

With that, we finished up the last slice of pizza, deciding it was time to go.

As we rode in the uber to the house, I was worried. What if they turn out to be like my father, homophobic? I sigh and look out the window.

The streets passed until we stopped on one familiar street.

As the car pulled to a stop, I contemplated on hiding and not getting out. I didn't want to go this, but I knew I had to.

I got out of the car and walked into the house with the rest of the boys.

I may be kicked out of the band.

My eyes burn with tears as I think about losing my best friends. The ones I have spent a little over a year with.

"Zach?" Jack asks, walking up to me. I shrug him off and go to Corbyn, Jonah, and my room. I was tired and scared, I just wanted to sleep it all away.

"Zach." Jack says, grabbing ahold of my arm. I glare back at him and his eyes fill with worry.

"Leave me alone. I want to sleep." I say. He lets go of me and I walk to my air mattress and lay down.

"Whatever you need to tell us, I will be fine with it. It will all be okay." He whispers as he shuts the door.

My eyes overflow with tears, enough to call it sobbing. Eventually, the tears disappear and are replaced with sleep.