Five

Zach

"Okay."

I was standing in front of Logan with Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel. We were in Logan's apartment, and he was vlogging until we told him to shut it off.

"Really? All I got was a 'Okay'? I thought I would atleast get an inspirational quote and you saying that you would always be by my side?" I joked to Logan while laughing. He smiled and chuckled.

"I don't really care if you are gay or not. Now can I start my vlog? You interrupted my intro." Logan whined.

"You're doing your intro? At 2 o'clock in the afternoon?" I asked.

"Let's just say that I was in the Cool Bus for too long..." Logan explained.

"And I don't want to know." I said turning around and walking over to the couch and sitting down. The boys followed with me and we all sat down.

"Ayo Logang! The Why Don't We boy's are here, minus Jack." He points to us and Brendan moves the camera to point at us.

"Where is Jack?" Logan asks.

"He went on a date." I answer, trying to hide the sour tone. Why was I so jealous of him?

I dropped it and Logan finished up what he was gonna do today. He said we could tag along for the mall part, but he had to do the meeting on his own.

We all agreed to accompany him to the mall. As we walked out of the apartment building, he walked up to the Yeti and told us to get in.

There was enough seats, and by enough I mean enough. Logan was driving with Brendan in the passenger's seat, Lydia was in the seat behind Brendan and Jonah was in the seat behind Logan, and Daniel, Corbyn, and I were cramped in the back. I sat on the outside; the seat behind Jonah and Logan. Corbyn was in the middle which left Daniel on the other side.

We jammed out to the radio while driving, Logan having to shut it off sometimes to vlog things.

When we got to the mall, Logan said he had to get a gold chain fixed so he shooed us off.

We walked around the mall, mostly singing to the faded radio that was playing music throughout the mall. We would go into stores and buy new clothes. There would also be fans around the mall so we would take pictures with them. We talked with a few of them and learned I had a lot in common with a girl named Jessica.

"Boys!" Logan ran up to us. "It's fixed. We can go now." He smiled and we all nodded, making our way to the front of the mall.

We rode back to Logan's house, him vlogging most of the way there.

Once we left the Yeti, we immediately got into the van and drove back to the house. We plugged the aux cord into Corbyn's phone and started playing our music. Never Know was the first on when he pressed shuffle.

The ride consisted of Instagram and Snapchat stories. Soon after posting some, we arrived home. It was 6:03pm so Jack would be home soon. I walked up to my room and sat down. I decided that, since I hardly ever went live, I'd go live. I brought out my phone and went to Instagram, setting it up.

"Hello everyone." I said awkwardly when the live started. I gave a little wave and a small smile.

I grabbed my phone and typed, "Ask me questions and I will answer them 😄" and pinned it. In a few seconds I got many questions.

"@WhyDon'ttWe asked, 'What is your middle name?' My middle name is Dean. Zachary Dean Herron." I answered.

I answered a few more questions until one popped up, and I decided to answer it.

"@Usernam3 asks, 'Are you gay?'" As I ask the question, Jack opens the door. I smile at him and quickly look back to my phone.

"I don't know. Maybe I am, maybe I am not. What's wrong about it." I glance at Jack and then back at the camera, deciding to stop the live.

"Guys, I gotta go. I'll see you all later." I smiled and shut the live off, and turned to Jack.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Food is here." He answers, leaving the room. I grabbed my phone and got up, walking over to my door. I quickly open it and run down the stairs.

The food we were having was Subway. It was my second favorite food place.

I sat down at the table and talked to the guys while I ate. I loved onto my bag of chips when Daniel spoke up.

"Zach, when do you plan on telling people?" He asks. I shrug.

"Sometime soon. I'm not a hundred percent sure if I want to do it." I say honestly.

"It's okay. Do it on your own accord. We can be there with you." He says smiling. I sigh and set my forehead down on the edge of the table.

"I just wanna sleep..." I groan, grabbing a chip and putting it in my mouth.

"Awe. Poor Zachary. Too tired for his own good." I could tell Jack was video taping it. I just groaned again and put my head up.

I sigh and grab my phone, knowing the guys wont let me sleep until another hour. I start scrolling through Instagram, liking a lot of photos until I get a notification that I was tagged in another post by the same person.

 I start scrolling through Instagram, liking a lot of photos until I get a notification that I was tagged in another post by the same person

Liked by Usern4me, username72 and 593,721 others

CelebSExposeD Today, Zach Herron went live on Instagram and was answering questions. When he decided to answer the question, 'Are you gay?' with, 'I don't know. Maybe I am, maybe I am not. What's wrong with it.' Kind of suspicious. Thoughts? 🤔❓ Tagged: ImZachHerron

Usernme What if he is gay??
Usernamee I don't judge 🤷🏿‍♀
Username92 Zach isn't my favorite anymore
Username56 Ew he's gay?
Username08 I don't care if he is or not. He is still the same Zach

I set my phone down on the table with the screen open. I stood up and decided I would go upstairs. I didn't want to deal with this right now.

"Tomorrow." Is all I say, assuming they know what that means, and I head up to my room.

--
Thanks for the support!! I have about 2 chapters on cue every time I update, so tomorrow I am updating chapter three and I love the support!! It makes my day! I love you all so much!!

Word Count: 1099