Twenty-Three

Leave questions for a Q and A (Might do this during the weekend and if I don't have enough questions I will ask my gc or look some up)

By the way, Net Neutrality was voted out. It is being taken away.

Zach

I have no idea what is going on anymore.

Jonah is never sleeping, Daniel is starting to swear more than usual, Corbyn is acting more serious, and Jack is being just plain weird. But I couldn't blame them, because stress was high due to us about to go on tour.

This is how it always was before tours, well, most of the time. Minus Jack being weird, because he would be the one to keep us in our place, but that wasn't happening this time.

I had noticed that Jack and May's dates lowered fast; going from having one every other night to having one every two weeks. I don't know who it was, but someone was losing their interest.

I don't know if that was good.

I saw Jack peek at me from the corner of his eye, making me turn my head quickly and see Jonah, having his fifth cup of coffee due to lack of sleep.

All of us were working hard, wanting to work as hard as we possibly could, but it was just hurting us in the end.

"What the-" Daniel grunted and he pulled on his hair. He was working on one of our weekly mash ups with Corbyn who was transfixed to his computer. I saw Daniel roll his eyes and say something about how computers are stupid.

Jack was on his phone, probably scrolling through twitter or something. He stopped and sighed, placing his phone down and getting up, walking over to the kitchen and casted me a small glance. With that glance, he gave a small smile until he slipped away into the kitchen.

Jonah was about passed out, but he was doing nothing. Yesterday, he was helping Daniel with the songs for the weekly mashup which did not go well.

I grabbed out my phone, going to twitter and checking out all the tweets. I decided to tweet something, for I haven't in about two days.

ImZachHerron tweeted:
The boys are hard at work and I am bored so retweet this for a DM or follow.

I reached over and grabbed a candy cane from the cup on the table. Our house was now decorated with Christmas things, which made me happy because it was always nice to be festive.

I followed and DMed a few people, until I came upon a DM from someone which made me pause.

JaymesMartin: Thank you for DMing me! I love you and the boys so much. People think I am weird, cause I am a guy and I am obsessed over a boy band. I get bullied constantly for it and I hate it.

The truth is, they don't know who I was before I moved there. I was a girl. So, yeah, I am transgender. When I was a girl I was obsessed with you and I still am. I have been your fan from your first month. I actually saw Daniel on TV when he was on American Idol and I remember wanting to have him win. I stuck with him until you guys became a band and I am happy I didn't give up on Daniel or else I wouldn't know you. Anyways, thank you for making me stay happy even though this happens to me. Love you.

I quickly answered the boy and smiled.

ImZachHerron: Don't let them hurt you. You are you and that is what makes you special.

I wasn't one for judgement, for I was someone who was judged more and more each day. I smiled as the boy answered, giving a thank you and said he would remember this. I glanced up as Jack passed.

He was running around, looking as if he was pissed off. I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up. He ran to his room, so I decided to follow him.

When I got there and opened the door, I was instantly shot with a dirty look.

"Jack, are you alright?" I asked. He gave me a glare and pulled on his hair.

"I'm fine." He said annoyed and I could feel me mentally shrink.

"You don't seem like it." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I am fine! You don't need to care about me! Don't care about my feelings! No one else does! Now leave me alone." He yelled.

"Jack, you can tell me anything-"

"Zach, you are so freaking annoying! Just leave me alone for once! No one cares about me, so why would you." He snapped, pushing me out the door and slamming it. My eyes widened and filled with tears.

I trudged to my room with tears in my eyes, threatening to fall. Jack yelled at me, and it made me hurt.

If only he knew I was the one who cared the most.

I quickly went on my phone, tears still leaking from my eyes. Jack posted something which made me instantly know who and what that wad about.

He knew she was bad, but he didn't care. Knowing him, he would stay going after her until he found someone else.

I decided to go wash up and go to bed early. I stepped in the shower and sighed. That was my thinking place.

Jack, oh how do I hate you hurt. You were too amazing to be hurt and I don't understand how someone could do that to you. You literally changed me for the better, and I am happy for that.

But, sometimes, I wish I could just run away. Away from my feelings. Away from my reality. Away from what I have to call my life. But I would have no where to go. My mom would tell the boys and tell them I was at home, so I wouldn't be able to go there. The only people keeping me here is them. The boys.

Jack.

One day, he will know I actually love him, wether he does back or not. I will tell him, and it may end bad, but I don't care anymore.

I just want a happy Jack.

Liked by JonahMarais and Ava_Stanford and 734,503 others

JackAveryMusic Hey, you lied :')

Comments disabled

——
Posted early because I didn't want to write a chapter today so right now I have one more left for mistakes and stuff.

Word Count: 1092