Chapter 18

Jihoon's POV

Nagising ako at napapikit ulit dahil sa puting liwanag na bumungad sa mata ko.

Bakit ang liwanag? Bakit ako nandito? Sinong nagdala saakin dito?

Sino ako?

Nang mahimasmasan ang mata ko ay tuluyan ko na itong idinilat at ibinaling ito sa ibang direksyon upang makaiwas sa liwanag na dala ng ilaw.

My eyes landed on a sofa with a woman in her 40s sitting on it. When she met my gaze, her eyes widened.

"My lovely son, you're awake!" She exclaimed and walked towards me. She hugged me and smiled.

"S-son? Y-you're my mom?" Tanong ko sakanya.

"Don't tell me- Oops. Oo nga pala epekto yan ng operasyon mo. You probably don't remember anything. Pero yes, I am your mom." She stated. Tanging tango nalang ang naibigay kong sagot sakanya.

"Mind telling me my name, age and why the fuck am I here?" I raised a brow at her.

"Oh! Where's my softie Jihoon? Where did he go? Why was he replaced by a baddie Jihoon?" She saracstically asked. I glared at her. I don't care if she's my mother. I don't feel like respecting her.

"So Jihoon is my name? Hmm. Nice name, Who gave me that name? I'll give him or her a hug." I stated.

"I gave you that name, kid." She answered making me mad.

"Ugh! No way. I'm not hugging you. Gross old woman."

I was shocked when she suddenly slapped me.

"You little shit! Kung di lang para sa kayamanan ng Tatay mo 'di na kita ituturing na anak eh." Sabi nya pero tanging yung unang sinabi nya lang ang naintindihan ko.

"Get outta my room." I commanded her. She stared at me and I just raised a brow at her again. She sighed and went out of my room. She slammed the door, LOL she's mad.

I stared at the ceiling for awhile. May nag-vibrate naman sa gilid ko kaya tinignan ko iyon. Nakita ko ang cellphone na kulay pula ang case na may nakalagay na 'Supreme' sa gitna. I grabbed it and unlocked it.

I almost laughed when I saw my wallpaper. A cute guy with small eyes is my wallpaper. At first, I thought it was me but then later on I realized that it wasn't me.

So I went to Settings and changed my wallpaper into a plain red background.

My mom went inside the room. I stared at her blankly.

"Uhm hey! Mom? Can you task someone to reset my phone?" I asked her. She smirked.

"No need kid. Just throw that away, and I'll buy you a new one." She said and texted someone on her phone.

"You'll buy me a new one? Okay. I'm not gonna throw this away. I'm just gonna hide it, I might need it in the future." I stated and put the phone at the sidetable.

"Hey little kid." She called me. I looked at her. "We'll be leaving in a few hours." She said making me confused.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to L.A. It's where kids like you belong." She said and messed my hair. I rolled my eyes because of what she did.

"Can you please not touch my hair?"

"Okay little kid. Uhm by the way, You can walk around the hospital if you want." She said. I just nodded.

"Okay old woman."

She left the room again. Then, I stood up and wore the slippers under the bed. I went out of the room and decided to walk around.

"Uhm hey? Can I ask where's the rooftop?" I asked the nurse passing by.

"Sure cute little kid. You can ride the elevator and press the R button. It'll lead you to the hospital's rooftop." She answered.

"Thank you but I'm not a kid." I said and left her there.

I went inside the elevator and did what she said. I waited a few minutes until the elevator stopped.

*ting*

The elevator opened so I went outside. The wind welcomed me.

I saw a wood bench so I sat there. I don't know why.

But I feel incomplete.

It seems like there's a lot of memories that I need to remember. But there's also a part of me saying, "Don't remember them and start a new life."

"Ugh! Lord tell me, everything would be fine right?" I asked as I looked at the clouds above me.

I waited for an answer but all I heard was the sound of the wind.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

I hope, everything would be fine.