Chapter 21

Optimus decided that I should get some rest at home. Realizing that I have been gone for days, it seemed like a good idea. Until I got to the door.

"Where have you been?! We were worried sick!" Mom yelled.

"Mom I am so sorry. Weve been pulling all day and nights to watch Harry Potter. We finished then I got him into the books."

"Who is this him?" Dad asked.

"Oh uh Orian"

"I want to meet him."

"What?!" I squeaked.

"You heard me young lady. I want to meet this boy that my daughter is spending so much time with."

"Uuuuhhhhh okay. I will ask him tomorrow."

"My dad nods in approval and I walk into the kitchen seeing Miko."

"Dude."

"I don't know but I will need help for sure."

Miko got into the fridge and grabbed a caprison throwing it at me.

"Better start planning."

"I will. Ill be in my room."

"Okay."

I walk up the stairs, feeling my legs getting shaking and weak. I go into my room, closing the door sliding down sitting on the ground.

"What am I going to do?!"

I sigh, poking the straw through drinking it helping my nerves. I finished it crushing the plastic and throwing it in the trash. I reached for my phone, calling Optimus.

"Rachael are you alright?"

"I am fine, I just need your hugs."

"Your not fine and Im coming over."

He hung up after that and flopped on my bed, my face in the pillows.

"Rachael."

I heard his voice, feeling part of the mattress go down as he sat down. I turned, seeing his bright glowing blue eyes and I smiled.

"Optimus."

He gently grabbed my hand and pulled me up to him, pulling me in his arms.

"What is wrong?" Optimus questioned

"My dad wants to meet you." I sighed

"Oh. I do not see that harm in that."

"I know Im just nervous."

"It is okay to be."

"Can you stay with me tonight?"

"Yes."

I laid down, Optimus doing the same feeling his arms around me. I pulled the blanket over us and I quickly fell asleep.

The next morning.

I woke up seeing Optimus gone, being a teenage girl that has a great boyfriend I get grumpy to see that he is gone.

I looked around my room and saw a note on my nightstand I picked it up.

Dear Rachael.

I am sorry that you woke up without me, the holoform can only stay on for so long before it needs to recharge. I had also been called back to base by Ratchet. I will see you after school. Please do not start a fight with the bully. We don't need him ending up in the hospital and you in jail. Just know that I love you now and forever.

Optimus.

Dammit Prime your cute. I said to myself blushing a lot, feeling my cheeks get warm.

A knock was heard at my door. I quickly put the note under my pillow.