one ; the lost

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter onethe lost

chapter one ━ the lost

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNINGS ARE IN THIS BOOK! READ WITH CAUTION!

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ but when i scream, can you hear me? ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

Dear Jerome,

You'll probably never find these. But if you do, you're invading my privacy. Oh well. You're my brother and I love you. You're the one person who understands me and takes care of me,who loves me.

You always share your food with me, take the hits I should get, hold me after I've had a bad dream, tell me everyday things will get better. You are everything to me.

But I'm scared. I'm scared because I'm afraid that you'll leave me. I'm afraid that you won't love me. I'm afraid that you'll hate me. Or worse, we'll be separated but still love each other just the same. And it hurts. It hurts me so much that I can barely even breathe.

You're the only person who makes it better; who makes life worth living. I don't know what I would do without you because...

Without you, I'm lost. I'm alone.

A tear slipped onto the letter as Jerome held it in his hands. His hands started shaking violently and he felt more tears slip down his cheeks.

She was gone, given away by his pathetic excuse for a mother and he was just now finding this. She was scared and now she was gone. Just gone.

His sadness then turned to rage. Rage towards Lila. His mother was probably drinking her way through another bottle and he knew for a fact she didn't care about him or Skylar. So that's when he made the decision.

Jerome sat up, letting the letter slipped out of his hands. He walked towards the door and out into the small kitchen. He looked to the side to see a hatchet sitting in the corner of the room, from his having to cut some wood earlier that day. The tears went away and he stepped towards the hatchet. His fingers ran across the sharp edge and he picked it up.

"She will pay Sky. She will pay for what she did to you."

---

Years ago