Chapter 11

Luke's POV

School was okay. Ellie wants to go to school. She wants to graduate. Her aunts supports her. Apparently, they value education. And then, there's my mom who has to oppose to all Ellie wants. She wants Ellie to quite school and stay here at home. That option though, is not an option to Ellie's aunts. It was a huge discussion that ended up giving Ellie the favor.

"Luke! Luke! Luke baby!"

Someone's calling my name from afar. Greg looked at me with confusion. Becca on the other had this dislike face on her. Paul and Jake doesn't care at all. All of them don't like her at all. This going to be full of catfit and all words given to insult a person. The question is, what the hell is she doing here? We never spoke to her about us going here in the Philippines. How the heck did she know? This is going to be a blood war with a lot of insults.

"Luke, sino siya? Bakit niya tinawag na baby? Hindi ka naman bata." Ellie asked me directly.

"Oh, just a nobody. She's a nobody. A nobody." Becca answered with disgust on her face.

"Don't mind her. She's just a stupid hoe that wants everything." Jake said.

I faced palm. Why are they so blunt with there dislike to her? Ellie on the other hand, was just curious and full of question. I was holding Ellie's hand when she hugged me and kissed me on my lips. My eyes got wide. Ellie let go of my hand and smiled at me. I immediately pushed her away to attend to Ellie. I wanted to explain to her everything.

"Good move, Luke. She's pissed." Jake commented and he is not smiling.

"Good luck on explaining to her who 'she' is to you." Paul also commented.

"It was not nice seeing you, Hannah. Go away! You're ruining everything." Becca said and walked away.

"Talk. Later. Bye." Ellie

Those three words. I'll be dead.

*

Ellie's POV

Gusto ko lang talaga pumatay ng tao ngayon. Pero dahil mabait ako na tao, wala akong papatayin. Bugbugin lang. Yan lang. Silang dalawa ang bugbugin ko. Sa harap ko pa talaga naghalikan nu? Ang lakas ng apog ng babaeng yon para halikan ang pagmamay-ari ko. Ganda lang ang meron, eh. Walang utak! Hindi marunong makiramdam. Gandang hampasin ng hallow blocks, eh.

"Ellie, you're taking life from the flowers. Stop it. Please." Ika ni Becca sa kin.

Dun ko lang namalayan ang nasa paligid ko. Nalalanta ang mga bulaklak sa garden. Nakita ko rin ang takot sa mga mata ni Becca kaya hindi siya lumalapit sa kin. Napakamot naman ako sa ulo at kumalma. Unti-unti namang bumalik ang sigla ng mga bulaklak kaya umupo na lang ako sa bench. Nakita ko naman si Greg sa kilod ni Becca na nagsa-sign of cross. Binato ka lang ng maliit na bato si Greg at napangiti. Ginawa ba naman akong aswang ng mokong.

"Don't mind the girl, Elle. She's a, let me put it this way, bitch." Ika ni Greg.

"She's more on a bratty side." Dagdag ni Becca.

"Bratty and annoying if you ask me. She's far worse than you are. I mean, she's annoying and bratty all at the same time. You, you're more on a don't-talk-to-me-I'm-in-a-badmood type of brat. You're not annoying most of the time." Mahabang paliwanag ni Jake na ngayon ko lang nakita.

"Wow! Thank you for that." Sabi naman ni Becca.

"Well, speaking of the devil. Here she comes. Poor, poor Luke. He can't escape her." Komento naman ni Paul.