Chapter 32

Ellie's POV

Mga patak ng tubig ang una kong narinig ng nagkamalay ako. Mabasa ang buong katawan ko at nakagapos ang mga paa at kamay ko. Hindi ko alam kung nasaan ako ngayon at pinilit kong alalahanin ang mga nangyari bago ako nawalan ng malay. Shit! Ang mga anak ko! Napabangon naman ako at sinubukang kumawala sa mga lubid na itinali sa akin. Pero sumasakit ang palapulsuhan ko at paa ko habang pinipilit kong putulin ang mga lubid na ito. Parang napapaso ako sa bawat galaw sa aking kamay at paa.

Narinig ko naman ang isang pagbukas ng pinto at napatigil ako sa ginagawa ko. Nakita ko ang isang babae na nakangiti sa akin na may dalang kung ano. Nakangiti lang siya sa akin na para bang naaaliw sa sitwasyon ko ngayon.

"Ellaine, you're awake. How are you? Does thw wolf's bane hurt? Need more?" Sunod-sunod niyang tanong sa akin.

"What the hell is your problem? What did I do to you?!" Tanong ko pabalik sa kanya.

"Oh, you stole everything from me. I was the one for him and not you. He promised me to be his mate because he killed my mate!" Sagot naman ng babae.

"What?! Luke didn't kill anyone." Litong sabi ko sa kanya.

"Oh, you don't know that part of his life? Poor you. I guess you don't know him that much ha? Well, you don't have time to ask him that. I'll have to kill you before the moon rises tonight. It'll be my sweetest revenge. You'll see."

"Wait! Wait! Abegail!"

"Ciao!"

Oo, si Abegail ang kausap ko. Siya ang kumuha sa mga anak ko at siya rin ang kumidnap sa akin. Hindi ko alam kung ano ba talaga ang nangyari sa kanila ni Luke pero kailangan kong malaman iyon. I will do what it takes to talk to him. I need to talk to him.

Abegail's POV

I know. I know I'm a bitch. I know I'm the bad person here. But who can blame me for wanting to avenge my mother and my mate? My mom only wants the best for me. She only wants what's best for her only child. I've meet my mate even before my mom pushed me to like Luke. He was a vampire. I never thought that I would find my mate and I never thought that he was a vampire. It was not forbidden to love someone that's not in the pack but my mom told me to only aim for the best and that's Luke.

At first, I didn't want to obey my mother. I was ready to runaway from the pack with my mate. He was ready, too. But one night, when I was about to go to the woods to meet him there, a group of vampires attack the villege. Luke and the others, they were protecting the pack from them but one vampire doesn't belong to that group. Jayson, he got killed by Luke.

My world crumbled when I knew about him. I was lost at that moment. Apparently, he came to my house to check on me if I'm okay when Luke saw him and immediately attack him from behind. He just wanted to know if I'm okay. Luke killed Jayson. I saw it with my own two eyes.

My mom tried to comfort me in every single day. I cried myself to sleep. I couldn't eat a single meal and tried to kill myself, too. But mom would always say to me that I should get Luke's attention and be his mate. And when I succeed, I could do whatever I want to him and to the villege. That woke me from my slumber. I aimed to be his mate so I can take my revenge on him when I am his Luna.

My plan' was doing well until Ellaine came in the picture. I was desperate to be chosen as the Luna that's why I flew all the way from Englad to take away that feeling from Luke. I wanted him to notice me and then, he'll pick me and not her. But still, he chose her. That's when I tried to kill her on that dinner. It was a despirate move but that was all I can think of at that moment. I actually thought it would work but she has this gift that I didn't know.

My plan backfired and I got kicked out of the pack and my mother died couple of days after we got kicked out. I had a rough time when I they kicked us out. The anger build up. The wanting of killing Ellaine got the best of me and now, I am finally getting it done. Well, almost getting it done. I hope she can't use that super power of hers. Then, I'll be all Luke wants. I'll be the mother of twins. And I'll be the leader of the pack. No one can stop me. Not even the gods.

Luke's POV

We've been discussing about Abegail's appearance at the grounds of the pack. It was impossible for her to walk on the grounds of this villege she doesn't belong here anymore. Nobody knows why she can do that. Even the elders are shocked about the information we shared to them. Gertrude was not helping at all. She's just there at Greg's side and looked bored about the topic and laughed here and there. Greg's been stressed with her lately. I bet she's pregnant or something. It's annoying really to have her in the meeting. Some got offended by her laughing and some are just annoyed by her snide comments.

"Gert, if you're not interested on listening, you may go. As for Greg, he will stay here and be the beta that he is." I told here more three times now.

"Well, it is really easy to figure out why she can still walk the grounds of this villege. But I can't tell you. I am dismissed." She answered while standing up.

"Yeah? You know why? How come you are not telling us that?" An elder asked her.

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Do you really want me to answer that question?" She asked back.

"Gert, I know you are my mate but you have gone too far this time. Don't respect our elders. Like what Luke said, you can leave the room if you don't want to help in anyway. I don't care if you'll get mad at me. Just leave." Greg told her.

She blink twice when she heard that. Everybody got silent at that moment. Nobody dared to speak. Not even me. I don't want to get into there problem. That is the number one rule. Don't interfer on any couple's fight. As for her, she was speechless for a couple of minutes before she composed herself. She was not mad nor she showed any sign that she is mad. She just looked at me and everybody else. She cleared her throat and made her way out to the door. But before she walked out she said something that even the elders was shocked to know.

"She can walk the grounds of this villege because she was never a member of the pack on the first place. I may not know all about wolves but one thing is for sure, when a true member of the pack is banished, he can never set foot of the grounds. But he who has not been a member of the pack can do as he wants without hurting himself. Ask yourselves this, did she do what was asked of her to do?" She said and walked out without looking back.

Greg just faced palm and got up to talk to Gertrude. I did not mind him getring out of the room without asking my permission. After all, I understand that he needs to talk to his mate. As for the information we got from Gertrude, I will have to ask the head of the "Promised Stone" to know if Abegail did drink the wine she was told to drink. It is very important to know the truth. Because Ellie's life depends on it.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Oh, di ba? And she is back friends! Bongga! We have Abegail in the hawz! Oh, yeah!

Any thoughts? Opinions? Use the comment box below.

Malapit na po talagang matapos ang story na to. I have a few more chapters and then, I'll have to drop the mic. But don't worry, I'll be posting a new story with a diffirent genre. I hope tangkilikin niyo rin ito.

Comment.

Vote.

Share.

Recommend.

Love yah,

- applelonio ;)