Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ellie’s P.O.V

My first lesson was biology I was currently dreading the moment when Mrs G entered the room to start the lesson and collect the homework which I haven’t done. I sat at my usual table with Kelsey and Jay.  “You done the homework Ellie?” Jay asked. “Nope” “She’s gonna kill you” “I know” I moaned. The door opened and Mrs G entered but not alone, a boy entered the room. He looked about our age, he must be new. He looked around the room obviously looking for a seat, he saw I wasn’t sat next to anybody and made his way over to me. He had deep green eyes and gorgeous brown curls gently swept to the side of his face. “Is this seat free?” he asked nervously. “Yeah sure” I smiled and took my bag from the chair and placed it under the desk. I looked at Kelsey who was sitting next to Jay and she mouthed ‘FIT’ I laughed silently to myself. He took out his books and a pen “I am Harry by the way” he said. “Ellie mae, but everyone calls me Ellie” he smiled. Oh my God his smile was just amazing it wasn’t a massively cheesy one, but enough to show his teeth. Shit he is fit. “Are you new?” I asked “Yeah I just moved to London, and this is my first day” he looked down at his feet. “Aw well if you need anyone to show you around just ask, I know what it’s like to be new I joined primary school in year 6 when everyone else had their friends.” “I might take you up on that offer” he winked.

Biology ended it went surprisingly quick for once; I have to admit I spent most of the time watching Harry. He kept smiling at me so I hope that means he likes me. Kelsey came up to me “Hey, you seem to be close with the new kid” she winked. “Hey shut up he’s just new and I know what it’s like to be new, you just need a friend” “More like a friend with benefits” she winked “Shut up” I laughed. We walked to lockers where we saw Nath, Max, Siva, Michelle and Tom waiting. As we approached I noticed May wasn’t there “Where’s May?” I urgently needed to tell her about Harry. “She got detention with Mrs Walker again” Tom laughed. “I swear she always gets one with her” I laughed. “I’ll go meet her, then meet you guys on the field” Nath said.

My P.O.V

For fucks sake when is this detention going to be over. I was sat right at the front of the class by myself with Mrs Walker eye’s staring at me and looking at everything I wrote. “Ok, you can go now May” she sighed “Thanks Miss” I said grumpily I grabbed my books and chucked them into my bag and practically ran out of the room. I nearly ran straight into Nath. “Woah” he said. “Sorry needed to escape for that prick” he laughed at me. “Thanks for waiting for me, you didn’t have to I could of just met you on the field with everyone else” I said “It’s okay I don’t mind, I never do” he pulled me into a hug and we began walking out on to the field to meet everyone else at our usual spot, at the far end of the field under the trees and by the tennis courts. “Race you” he said but before I got respond he was already running “Hey no fair Nath” I just ran after him.