Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The next morning arrived and I still hadn’t really slept and I didn’t feel well I am not sure whether it was because of the kiss and i just felt differn or if I had a bug from the rain yesterday I texted Nath, Tom and Ellie

*Not feeling too well, sorry not in today miss yous xxx*

I soon got my first reply from Nath

*As if you are leaving me on my own in English :O and to get the train by myself Get well soon, miss you I will come over later to check on u  Nxxxx’ 

I replied *Sorry Nath kk thank youxxx*

Then I got a message from Ellie

*Noooooo I need you my date is with Harry 2moz don’t worry about shopping I will find something love you get better soon xxxx*

I replied

*So sorry elz why don’t you come back with Nath then back to mine after school and you can look at my clothes and bring loads of outfits and I will help you pick :D xxx*

She replied

*yayayayya ok xxx*

I placed my phone down on my bedside table then as I was about to go back to sleep I got another text .. from Tom

*GET WELL SOON miss you in maths xx J*

I replied

*soz tom tom  have mrs w by yourself ahahah *

I place my phone back down and went to sleep.

Ellie’s P.O.V

I had so many bags full of clothes to show May I needed the perfect outfit so I packed dresses, playsuits heels jumpers and accessories. So school had finished and I was now walking down May’s road. At least Nath had offered to carry some of my bags of clothes for me. I didn’t mention the kiss I didn’t want to just in case Nath didn’t know I knew. But I was so happy for May she hadn’t had a boyfriend since Ben and he broke her heart and she deserves someone like Nathan and they make a very cute couple.   “How much stuff have you actually bought Elz?” Nath asked while struggling with my bags. “Ummm… 5 dresses, 2 playsuits, 3 blouses, 4 pairs of heels, 2 jumpers a pair of jeans, 2 cardigans and my Jack wills body warmer… and my makeup bag and some jewellery” I didn’t actually notice how much I really brought until I said it out loud.  “Why do you need all of these things, it’s just a date” “It’s not just a date Nath with a stranger, it’s with a gorgeous fit boy and I need the perfect outfit and I need May’s help” “I will never understand why girls care so much about clothes” “Because…um….we just do ok…boys never understand” I laughed. “Is May feeling better?” he asked “yeah I think so I was texting her last lesson and she said she felt a little better but still had a headache and a cold”

We arrived at May’s house and Nath put all of the bags down in her porch way “ain’t you coming in Nath?” ”Nah  I think it’s just girly stuff tell her I hope she feels better and that I will pop round later” “Okay see ya later” “Oh yeah good luck with your date tomorrow” he pulled me into a hug and walked off in the direction of his house. I rang the doorbell and May opened it. She was standing in her frog pyjama bottoms, her jack wills hoodie  and fluffy bed socks on. She looked quite ill to be honest, she was pale and her nose was red. “Heya how you feeling?” I asked. “ill and horrible but come on we need to find you a perfect outfit” she grinned. "You wanna cuppa?" she asked and picked up some of my bags and brought them into the living room and sat on the sofa. "No i'm fine thanks"  We laid out each out fit with appropriate shoes and accessories to match. “ummmm… try that one first” May pointed to a cream playsuit with small brown birds all over and a pair of brown wedges. “Okay be back in a sec!” I called while walking towards the bathroom so I could get changed.

After about 2 hours we had the perfect outfit “I love this one, it’s smart, but not too smart and causal but not too causal” May laughed. “It’s perfect” I smiled and twirled while looking in the mirror.  (http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/isabella-blue-cream-rose-print-dress_256269913  ß this is the outfit)  

“Omg promise you will call me straight after” May begged. “Promise” “Anyway you and Nath” I winked “Yeah its weird like I don’t know when I kissed him it just felt right, you know but we haven’t spoken about it so I am not sure he feels the same way and we have been friends for ages I just don’t want it to ruin our friendship” She sneezed and I passed her he tissue box “Thank you” she said. “Well trust me I am sure Nath likes you back come on like at school today pretty much everything time I saw him he asked how you were and if I had heard from you. Don’t be scared about what happened last time Nath is nothing like Ben and you know that. It’s like Harry is nothing like Jack you can trust people” I smiled at her “I know your right” she sniffed “Well I am going to go because I don’t want to catch what you have” I laughed “Yeah trust me you don’t want it” she laughed. She helped me pack all of my clothes into various bags. “Leave some of them here you won’t be able to carry them all” “You sure” “Yeah course I’ll just put them in my room” “okay thank you” I pulled her into a hug “Get better soon and Nath said he would pop over later” I winked “You have a great time with Harry and don’t forget to call me and tell me everything” “I will byeee” I walked out of her house and made my way back home.

When I walked through the front door my phone buzzed i opened the message and read it

*Hey can't wait for tomorrow pick you up at 6 movie and dinner sound good? Can't wait Haz xxx*

I smiled and replied

*sounds good and can't wait either, see you at 6 don't be late ;) Ellie xox*

I felt butterflies form in my stomach i was so excited to Harry i just hope everything turns out perfect.