Chapter 34

Chapter 34

May’s P.O.V

I was somewhere, somewhere I recognised, somewhere I knew, but I was alone surrounded by land, the grass was short and freshly cut; there was a few trees scatted about. The birds were singing loudly and it was a hot sunny day. I was wearing my favourite purple dress with pumps. I walked along the foot path; I had no clue where I was going I just had a gut feeling this was the right way to go, my breathing was steady I was fine, in fact I was more that fine I was happy for some reason. I noticed a few people in the distance laughing and chatting sat down on the grass. I ran towards them I couldn’t help it I wanted to know where I was. I ran. Then as I got closer, the ground began to pull like it was a black hole. I blinked hard and screamed as an excruciating pain shot through my stomach. I was surrounded my blackness, I didn’t know, were I was. I was scared. My breathing became un-steady it was so hard to breathe, my chest felt tight; I could feel the sweat forming on my head. I screamed out in pain again because it became unbearable. Then I remembered what happened, the fire, the gun shot. I tried to open my eyes but I just couldn’t. Then I felt a hand over mine and it rubbed mine. “May?” I knew that voice but I couldn’t reply I felt a cloud of sleepiness fall over me and then I blanked out.

Tom’s P.O.V

I was sat beside Ellie’s bed holding her hand. She still hadn’t woken up since the operation. Everything went ok that managed to pin her leg, she had to have a cast and crutches for at least 3 months until it had properly heeled then she should be able to walk again, she had a few stiches as well but the should heel quickly soon too. I had been sitting here for the last 1 hour and a half, the nurses said it could take a few hours for her to come round and I was waiting for that moment. Nathan had just gone to get some air, I told him to, and he needed it. He looked ill when I last saw him and I knew he needed time to think. May was still in theatre but they said she should be out in the next hour. I sighed again. I kissed Ellie’s forehead. I just want her to wake up so I know she is okay. The room was silent except for the sound of the heart monitor. I always hated silence it was torcher for me.

I felt a movement under my hand and I looked at Ellie and she was twitching. “Ellie?” I questioned. She moved again. “Ellie…babe it’s me Tom can you hear me?” I said and stood up to move closer to her. She blinked and then her eyes opened “Ellie” I said in relief “It’s okay” I said and kissed her head. She noticed it was me and she smiled. “I’m going to go get someone” I said and I walked out of her room and ran to get a nurse to check her over.

It had been an hour since Ellie had woken up, she was still in a bit of pain even after the pain killers. We talked for a bit but she fell asleep. I was so happy she was awake so I knew she was ok. Nath was with May in her room just up the corridor. He came to see Ellie when I told him she woke up, for about 10 minutes then May came out and he went with her. I practically had to strap Ellie to her bed because she wanted to see her but the nurse said tomorrow maybe she could be put in a wheelchair to see her.

The nurse popped in to check Ellie’s blood pressure. “Do you mind telling me when she wakes up, I’m just going to see my friend who was also in the accident” I said “Yeah of course” she smiled. “Thank you” I said and walked into May’s room. I slowly opened the door and I heard the same noise as in Ellie’s room the heart monitor a loud steady beat. I saw Nath sat beside her bed. She obviously still hadn’t woken up, because his eyes were red and he was talking to her and her eyes were still closed. She had various needles in her arms and wrists. “Hi” I said awkwardly He looked up and smiled “It’s good to see you smiling mate what’s the good news” “She woke up for about a minute and the nurses said she is making a good recovery” he smiled. “That’s great mate” I said and sat on the other chair next to May’s bed. “How’s Ellie?” he said “Yeah good we had about half an hour conversation then she fell asleep”   “Aw everything is slowly getting better” he smiled. “Hears to the future”   I said. “To the future” he smiled.

4 years later

Ellie and Tom had got married a year ago and had a beautiful baby girl called Rose and were excepting a baby boy in 3 months. Ellie had her dream wedding and had a big house and Tom had a very successful carrier in the music industry in a top boy band along with Nathan, Jay, Max and Siva who smashed the charts in both the UK and America called ‘The Wanted’. Which started straight after the accident when all the boys auditioned for a new boy band. May and Nathan also got married and had a baby boy called Luke and a baby girl called Rosie and also lived in a cottage in London. Nathan’s song ‘Personal Soldier’ was the boys first number 1 hit.