Chapter 31

Chapter 31

May’s P.O.V

The taxi finally arrived at Jay’s house, after taking about 3 wrong turns he finally managed to get us here. We paid the driver and got out and began to make our way up to his house. He lived in a small house in the out skirts of London, because he moved away from Nottingham only a few months ago and this was the only reasonable priced house with a bit of land he could afford near London. He shared it with his brother Tom so they both shared the bills equally. We could hear the music blurring out from all the way down the drive. There were people scatted everywhere some were obviously already pissed some were even throwing up “Lightweights” Tom coughed and we all laughed.  I guess when he meant he was inviting everyone he really meant everyone.  Noticed many familiar faces from school and some I hadn’t ever seen before but it was already packed and the night has only just begun.

Once we reached the house we entered it, the door was on the latch so everyone could enter and leave as they pleased. Nath entered first grabbing my hand and pulling me in and I grabbed Ellie’s and pulled her in with me. As soon as we were in the instant smell of alcohol, cigarettes and sweat filled my nose, laughed as we made our way through everyone, the house was packed. I noticed a curly haired boy in the kitchen as he kicked the backdoor closed he was also carrying a massive crate of beer. I let go of Ellie and Nathan’s hands and ran towards him, he put the crate down and I pulled him into a massive hug. “Bird this is one heck of a party” I shouted over the loud music “I know right glad you all came guys want a beer” he shouted back. Tom placed the bag of drinks we had brought with us on the counter and Jay chucked us all a drink and the night began.

Everyone was pretty out of it, everyone was enjoying them self’s Ellie and I were currently dancing with Kelsey and a few other girls in our form having a great time.  Tom suddenly appeared out of the crowd and came over to all of us and danced with us for a bit then whispered something in Ellie’s ear and he took her hand and she began to dance with him. I smiled to myself I suddenly felt someone’s hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me back. I smiled I instantly knew who it was I felt his warm breathe tickling my ear. I turned to face him, he was smiling I smiled back as he pulled me further out of the crowd and into the kitchen. “Want a drink babe?” he said I nodded and he chucked me and can from the other side of the kitchen. “Good catch” he laughed I smiled, “Tom and Ellie look cosy” he whispered in my ear as he came closer to me “They make such a cute couple though I am guessing Tom finally plucked up courage to ask her then” I laughed.  “Trust me it isn’t that easy, girls just have to say yes or no but the boy actually has to ask them and trust me it’s really quite scary ” he winked I smiled and his lips came crashing down on to mine, I smiled into the kiss and he returned it. He gently lifted me up so I sat on the counter, I pulled away “Let’s go dance” I laughed “No way, I might be tipsy but I am no way near drunk enough to dance and besides you know I can’t” “Come on live a little” I laughed and got down and pulled him towards the living room.       

We were laughing as we were making our way towards the living room to join pretty much everyone else, there were people scatted across the hall even on the stairs. I laughed, but I was suddenly pulled back “What the fuck Nath? I questioned and turned to look at him. He looked frozen fear instantly stuck his face. “What’s up Nath?” I asked slightly more worried this time. “Stay behind me” he said sternly, before I could respond he pushed me so I was behind me out of anyone’s view. I looked over his shoulder and noticed a familiar group of guys about 3 of them with one over girl, they weren’t dressed up like everyone else, they wore hoodies with tracksuit bottoms, but what made them stand out even more was the fact their hoods were up and they looked like they were looking for someone. One of the guys caught my eye. I knew who it was just by his eyes Ben. “Fuck how did they find us” I whispered my heart began to beat 10 times faster. Nathan pulled me back into the kitchen “Babe go out the back way they can’t see you that way and meet me at the bus shelter down the road” he said and pushed me towards the door. “Wait you need to warn Ellie and Tom they’re still in there” I said. “I’ll go tell them just go out that way please” he pleaded. “I wanna go with you to make sure you m and Ellie are ok” I pleaded back “Babe just do it, and call a cab to come and pick us all up I’ll be 5 minutes behind you” he smiled weakly.  “Okay” I tried to smile I was about to head out the door when he quickly pulled me back and his lips crashed against mine, he pulled away quickly “I love you” I whispered a tear formed in my eyes I don’t know why they just did “I love you too” he said and he opened the back door and I ran out into the back garden heading further and further in to the night.