Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Ellie’s P.O.V

We arrived back at May’s house, and we saw the hallway light on so we knew May and Nath were back. Once To and I got off the train we only just realised how hungry we were so we decided to stop off for a kebab my choice. Tom insisted in paying which I didn’t complain about. Tom paid the cab driver while I got out and got our bags out from the boot. “Cheers mate” I heard Tom’s accent  and the cab roared back to life and rushed offin to the distance. “Thanks Parker you didn’t have to pay for that as well I mean like you paid for the meal as well surely it’s my turn take some of mine” I said while opening my handbag and grabbing out my purse and began to open it. He stopped me in and took my hand out of, my bag and smiled “My treat” he smiled. That gorgeous smile that made my cheeks turn slightly red, I looked at the floor trying to hide my nervousness. He placed his hand on my cheek and pushed back a lose strand of my hair which had fallen out of my lose bun in front of my eyes. I tiled my head so I was looking at him directly in the eyes. I suddenly heard a beep of a car horn. Way to ruin the moment AGAIN. I turned around quickly, then I noticed that we were still standing in the road. “Shit” I sighed Tom grabbed our bags and moved them from the road onto the pavement. I mouthed ‘sorry’ to the car driver and he speed off in his direction. “Well that was embarrassing” I laughed “True that” I laughed. I stopped laughing as I heard shouting and rustling of the trees. My thoughts suddenly feel to Ben and his gang! What if that was them? What if they had found out where we were?. What if they have it planned to kidnap me. Tom must have sensed me tense up because he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and guided me up towards the house. I smiled but could not help myself looking back round at the trees, I shivered at the thought. “Don’t worry no one’s there it’s properly a cat or something” he whispered into my ear. It sent shivers don’t my back I smiled in response and Tom got out the key and let us both in.

“Nathan no way is the women in black better than love actually” I heard May shout. “Oh god there’re having one of their debates again” Tom laughed. “Yeah it is come on babe love actually is just about errr…love, but the women and black has at least a good storyline” I heard Nath say back. “There is no way on this earth I am watching it I refused to watch it with Elz in the cinema, so if you think I am watching it with you no way” I head May reply. I laughed and walked into the sitting room to see May and Nath looking through all of her DVD’s, both in their jogging bottoms and hoodies. “Seriously guys” Tom said from behind me. Nath and May turned to face us both. “What” they said. “Come on May watch the women in black it’s not that scary trust me”  I said “Wait what I thought you loved love actually” she said “I do but I am in a bit of a mood to watch a scary movie” I said and sat on the sofa. “How can you be in a scary mood I mean there’re people out there looking for us” May blurted out everyone turned silent. “Sorry Ellie I didn’t mean to snap” she whispered. “It’s fine I know you didn’t mean it” I smiled sympathetically she stood up and hugged me. “If you say its not scary then fine I’ll watch it” she smiled and smiled back. “Any way babe I'll be your hero and protect you” Nath said and stood up and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Cheesy” I laughed “Very… but that’s why I love you” May smiled and turned around and kissed him on the lips.  It reminded me of mine and Tom’s kiss, I haven’t forgotten about how perfect it was, I tried to tell him on the train but I never got time. I sat down next to Tom and we watched the movie.