The new cat in town

I do not own this picture. Honestly I'm a little disappointed as it is a little hard to find an actress to play a teenage version of black cat. Or at least I find it hard. If there's any suggestions I'm all ears.

It is now night time. Peter went down to the lab and found bruce waiting for him as usual. When he saw Peter he typed a bit on the computer and a capsule holding Peters's red and black suit came up.

"Alright Peter let's do this." Bruce said as he smiled. Bruce seemed to really enjoy this to Peter. Bruce said it was because he is on the other side of the screen. Instead of being watched as the hulk, he's watching as bruce banner. Peter put on the suit and exited the building. He began web slinging across the city of manhattan in the dark. Halfway through peters patrol he saw someone on the roof of a jewelry store. He landed on the roof just in time to see the person working on the security system.

"Done! Security system offline. That was too easy." She said. She had short white hair, a black suit with some white fur on the suits lining, she also had on a mask and blue eyes. Peter landed on the building silently.

"Really? Well now you gotta get past a brand new recently installed spider guard." Peter said. The girl whirled around.

"You! Your Spiderman! I've heard rumors of you. Your an avenger wannabe." She said.

"Oh. So you know me. Then why don't you tell me your name." Peter asked.

"Call me black cat. And seeing as how we've crossed paths now. I'd say you just got some bad luck." She said. She blinked and when her eyes opened her pupils became slits and her eyes glowed in the darkness.

"Yeah. Sorry I don't believe in luck." Peter said. Suddenly his spider-sense went off. He quickly moved as some glass broke right where he had been standing. "That is weird." Peter said as he looked up and saw a window washer looking down at them.

"Aww man! My boss is gonna kill me for that!" The window washer said. Peter looked back down to see black cat was gone. He looked and saw a skylight roof open. He crawled in and saw black cat stealing the jewelry and placing it in a bag. Peter shot a web grabbing the bag and yanked it away from her.

"Bad kitty. I should have brought a squirt bottle. I mean it works on cats. So why not you too?" Peter said.

"Do you usually talk this much?" Black cat asked.

"Yeah. I mean I'm a talkative guy." Peter said. He webbed the bag of jewelry to the wall out of black cats reach. He then landed on the ground across from black cat. "So what's a girl like you doing with a job like this? I mean your parents must be disappointed in you." Peter said talking.

"No. I'm actually just following in daddy's footsteps." She said. Once more peters spider sense went off as she leapt at him with some claws on her gloves. She swiped at him but missed each and every time. "Geez. Your a hard target. Do you have some kind of spider sense or something?" She asked.

"Funny thing. I actually do. Tells me when I'm in danger and I need to move. Real useful if you ask me." Peter said.

"Geez. Seems I was spot on. And I asked as a joke or something." She said. She then leapt at him once more going into a flurry of swipes, flips, and anything of the sort. On her last one she spun in the air and when she landed swiped across his chest. Cutting the suit. She smirked. "Seems that spider sense isn't all that." She said.

"Well technically I'm still good. You just ripped my suit." Peter said.

"Ugh. Won't even give me one win will you?" She complained.

"Nope." He said. Her eyes changed again like before. Then she swiped at him. Peter dodged again and landed in the waiting area. Knocking into several of the vases and other expensive decorations. Causing them to fall. Peter caught all the breakable stuff as the non breaks led fell. He caught a vase with his left foot sticking to it like a wall, several glass figures in both hands and another base with his head. Black cat looked at him with a smile.