Epilogue

As the armored car with Eddie inside drove down the road Eddie was cuffed and was keeping quiet while a pair of officers were watching him and mocking him.

"Not so tough without your alien buddy aren't ya?" Said one of the officers as he laughed.

"You will be the first to die at our hands when we reunite as one." Eddie said quietly.

"What was that freak?" Asked the other officer as he slammed eddies face into the vehicle wall.

"You all will pay! When we are together again we will murder all of you and your family's! Nothing can stop our reunion!" Eddie yelled.

"Where you going you won't be getting any kind of visitors. From this world or any other." Said an officer. The other officers laughed at Eddie when suddenly the car halted throwing everyone forward. They heard screams outside and the officers aimed their guns at the doors. Then to their surprise a giant green arm burst from the roof and grabbed an officer pulling them out of the vehicle. The officers aimed and began to fire when the arm came through again. But the bullets just harmlessly bounced off of the arm. The arm grabbed another officer then began to drag the officer around the inside of the vehicle as if he was a rag doll. After the officers were taken care of the arm got out and the hand grabbed the roof along with another and together the arms tore the roof of the care apart like they were nothing. Then Eddie found himself grabbed by one of them and pulled out of the vehicle. Then Eddie found himself flying up into the air and coming to a stop on a nearby roof.

"Hello mr. Brock." Said a hideous green monster.

"Who are you?!" Eddie asked.

"Oh. Don't you remember? I am yours and dr. Octavius's generous benefactor." Said the monster.

"What happened to you?" Eddie asked.

"Oh. I've just been taking this wonderful chemical cocktail. Does wonders on your body." Said eddies benefactor. Eddie looked him over. This monster had green skin, is 7 feet tall, had fiery red eyes, his mouth filled with sharp teeth, bone like spikes broke out of the skin on his shoulders, he had two large horns on his forehead, his entire body was covered in rippling muscles, each finger had a sharp claw on each one, and on his back was a powerful set of wings.

"I'm sorry. We weren't able to reveal his identity to the world like you wanted." Eddie said.

"Do not fret my little friend. I wasn't expecting you to fulfill it and go through with it." Said the monster.

"Wait you knew we'd lose?" Eddie asked.

"Of course I did." The monster said.

"Then why put us up to it! Because we fought them WE were separated!" Eddie said getting angry.

"Oh calm down. I can get your other half out of anywhere they put it. So don't worry." He continued.

"Then why get us to fight them?" Eddie asked.

"Consider it a test." He said.

"For what?" Eddie asked.

"To see if your worthy to join my team." He said.

"What team?" Eddie asked.

"Don't worry. You will be told in due time. Now. Stay low till I contact you." Said the monster.

"Wait! What do I call you?" Eddie asked.

"Call me... the green goblin." Said goblin with an evil grin. He spread his giant wings and flew up into the sky. Eddie smirked evilly while marveling at his new found freedom.

Huge time skip

It's been about a month since Venom was locked up in a secure vault. When they heard about eddies transportation being trashed they put out a world wide alert to all avengers to be on the look out while the police contacted stations across the country putting out an APB. But peter couldn't be bothered with a powerless Eddie on the loose. He had to find a host for V2 (Venom 2), CQ (Carnage Queen), and AV (Anti-Venom). So far he has found that V2 has more of a strategist, a real get your hands dirty and hard working kind of personality. He's also a lot harder to anger unlike his predecessor. It wasn't even a minute with carnage queen that peter learned Queen was female in nature. She has an independent kind of character. Always trying to prove she's independent, but knows when she has to rely on the people around her. She also kind of hates being called Carnage because it remindes her of what Venom planned to do with her. She prefers being called either by her initials CQ or Queen. As for anti-venom. He seems to have adopted a laid back kind of personality. As he is far stronger and more durable compared to his siblings. And each had their own unique abilities to add on to their personalities. Right now peter was swinging through the streets on his way to the helicarrier. He jumped from the tallest building and then shot a web that caught the flying ship. Peter then got onto the ship. He walked inside and soon found himself at the office of nick fury. He went to knock but it seems Fury already knew he was there as the door was opened by him.

"Talk about timing." Said V2.

"No kidding." Replied CQ.

"Mr. Parker-Romanoff. Symbiotes. I've been waiting. Come and sit." Said Fury. He walked behind his desk and sat down. Peter followed and sat across from dir. fury. "Peter I've read your reports and have already found several matches for each symbiote." Said Fury as he dropped three Manila folders. Peter opened them and began to look through them. At the end he shook his head.

"Dir. fury. All of these people are shield agents." Peter said.

"And?" Nick asked.

"Well. I don't think giving them to a military agent is such a good idea." Peter said. Fury was looking him over with a critical eye. Peter cleared his throat. "What I mean is. The symbiotic bond goes both ways. Their personality effects ours and our personality effects theirs. These three symbiotes already have the beginning of a personality. If we give them to any of these people. Their military instincts could cause problems with these three in a negative way. Think of them as children. You can't put a 8 year old kid who wants to play with a strict 18 year old. The child would have problems. They'd have rules placed on them that would later cause them to be rebellious. You gotta place them with someone their age who they can be buddy buddy with and ease them into the rules together. Then their won't be as many problems with their bond." Peter said.

"Then that tosses out all of my ideas for ideal hosts for these three." Nick said.

"Don't worry sir. I already have three people in mind who would work with these three perfectly." Peter said.

"You do?" Nick asked.

"Yes. I do." Peter said.

"Ok. Then. I'm trusting you to place these three in the care of capable people. That's all Spider-Man. Keep up the good work." Said Fury. Peter saluted fury.

"Thank you dir. fury. You won't regret it." Peter said as he left.

"I better not." Fury called after peter. Peter swung through New York and stopped in a alley. The symbiotes morphed into a set of clothes for peter and he walked out of the alley and into a cafe right next to the store. Inside was Felicity with their friends Harry, Flash (who happened to meet them by accident), MJ, and Ned. Francis couldn't make it as he was visiting his mom back home. As peter was then tackled by flash who started to give him a noogie, Harry tried to help peter by getting Flash to let peter go, MJ tried helping Harry. While no one was looking though. The symbiotes that made peter clothes rippled from the contact from peters three friends.

See you next time.