A fun time at the carnival

I do not own this picture

"You know. I've suspected you were Spider-Man for quite some time. Your build is the same. Both your identities like to talk a lot. And where else would you get all these gadgets." Director fury said.

"Uhh..." peter was at a loss for words.

"Seems I made the boy speechless. From the way people complain of how you talk to much i'd say I just did an impossible feat." He continued.

"What do want Fury?" Tony asked.

"I just came down to wish the kid a happy birthday. And give him a job offer." Fury said.

"What kind of job?" Peter asked. Fury looked at him.

"Kid. Im the director of shield. What kind of job do you think I'm offering." He said.

"Superhero job. Got it." Peter said.

"If you accept I can promise even more state of the art technology like these. We could even help you learn who the black cat is. You know that little cat burglar who keeps slipping out of your grasp." Fury said.

"Hehe. You know about her huh?" Peter asked nervously. Fury nodded with a smirk.

"I couldn't offer the job before because before I wasn't sure you were Spider-Man. But now I know that you are indeed Spider-Man. Im offering you the job." Fury said.

"Um. Is there a time limit for this offer?" Peter asked.

"Nope. No time limit. This offer will always be on the table. All you ever need do is accept. Now that I've offered the job. I'll leave you to think about it. Oh and here's a pamphlet with the details on the job." Fury said placing some papers that are stapled together on peters desk. "Before I leave. Im just gonna say this. Right now I'm not talking to mr. Parker-Romanoff. Im talking to Peter Parker. And I'm not talking as director fury head of shield. But as nick fury. A old friend of the parkers who were also former agents of mine. Your father and uncle had a saying that they both believed in greatly." Nick said. Peter looked at fury. "They said. 'With great power, Comes great responsibility.' Just something for you to think about." Fury said before leaving. Peter began to think of what he said. 'With great power, comes great responsibility.'

"What do you guys think I should do?" Peter asked.

"Shield would be a great organization to have backing you up as spider man. But it's your decision kid." Tony said.

"I agree. It's your choice peter. I think it would be a good idea. But I think you should read this pamphlet first. Learn what your getting into." Bruce said. Peter nodded then he pressed the button on the remote to put everything back and make it appear as a normal lab. Next Peter took the pamphlet and went back to his place. There he found everyone in the living room.

"Hey guys." Peter said.

"Hey pete. Ok. Now that your here. How's this gonna go. I mean who's gonna sleep where?" Ned asked.

"Felicity is gonna sleeping in my room. Us guys are sleeping in here." Peter said.

"Ok. Well then Since it's your birthday let's stay up a little late and play some games." Felicity said. Peter smiled.

"Sounds fun." Peter said. With that they began the fun and immature games all teens play.

Time skip

The next morning peter woke up on the couch with Harry on the other couch and Ned on the floor with a pillow and blanket. Peter stood up and groaned. He was wearing a shirt and shorts. Then he went down to the dinning room to see most of the other avengers who lived in the tower were already there. These included Azari, his parents, the Bartons, and the Rogers. These people were the early risers of the group. The only stark that woke up early was Pepper. Tony, Irene and Torunn were some of the heaviest sleepers you will ever meet. Thor and his wife had to leave early. Peter looked at a clock to see it was 6:45. His eyes went wide when he realized he and the others would be late for school. He ran to the counter with all the different foods. As he was stuffing a biscuit in his face he saw a digital pad built in the wall. On it was a calendar and it had today marked as a Saturday. Peter groaned when he saw this and face palmed himself. Of course it was Saturday yesterday was a Friday and his 17th birthday. He slowed down on the food and after filling his plate sat down at one of the circular tables. After a while Harry, Ned, and Felicity joined him. When Peter saw Felicity he nearly chocked. She looked dead. Her hair was a mess, her eyes sunken, and she looked tired as hell.