Wanna dance?

I do not own this picture

Felicity was running on the rooftops like last time. She had on her suit and her mask. She was currently heading for another small time jewelry store. She purposefully never went to big time jewelry stores a bank because she knew she would get caught at those places cause it would attract the attention of some of the bigger heroes. And right now felicity preferred her chances with Spiderman. Speaking of Spiderman. Your favorite web slinging hero throws a web right in front of her and lands.

"Going somewhere cat?" He asked. The Lens of his eyes closed a bit giving his mask an accusing look.

"For your information I am currently trying to help someone." She said crossing her arms.

"Mmmhh hhhmmm. Right. Is that person yourself?" He asked accusingly. Felicity began to look at the claws from her gloves.

"I do benefit from it. But no I'm not helping myself." She said.

"Mind telling me who then? And as a matter a fact I've been wondering who you are? Mind spilling that secret too?" He asked.

"Yes I do mind. For both questions. Those answers are personal." She said. She then opened her hands releasing her claws.

"Then I'm afraid I can't let you do what ever your doing now." He said he then shot a web at felicity. She swiped at it. The web caught her hand and caused her to fall to the ground. When her hand hit the ground the web kept her there. She pulled at the webbing.

"What is this stuff?" She asked.

"That is organically made spider silk made from the spinnerets of yours truly." Spiderman said. Felicity's eyes opened a bit.

"Ok. I'm not really smart but I've watched the National Geographic before and saw a special on spiders. The spinnerets are on the Butt. Please tell me that's not where these came from." She said.

"What?! No! Hell no. Mine are in my wrists." He said he exposed his right wrist and shot a web. Felicity sighed in relief.

"Oh thank god." She said. She wiped her brow with her free hand. "Well it was nice to stick around. But I really need to do this." She said she flipped around so she was on her feet and ripped the web with her free hand. Then she turned and ran for the jewelry store. When she got there she looked back to see no Spiderman. She then quickly set a device on the security panel. Then a web grabbed her and pulled her away from the panel. Lucky her she set the device and it activated automatically.

"Bad kitty." Spiderman said. He then got into a fighting position. "Anyone every tell you spiders can be dangerous?" Spiderman asked.

"Yeah. Well cats can be a danger to spiders. Because we only play with our food. We don't play with spiders. We swat them." Felicity retorted. They then began to fight. Neither one could lay a finger on the other. Felicity had the martial arts training while Spiderman had the spider sense. After a long while they separated to catch their breaths. They stood their across from each other when they heard the beep from the device. She looked and saw the green light meaning the system was off. "Well it was fun. But I really need this." She said. Then she ran for the device grabbing it then jumping off the side of the building she shot a grappling hook that latched itself into the building. She then fell down to the street. The line caught her a few inches from the ground and she continued to swing and broke through the windows to the store. Spider-Man wasn't far behind her. But when he got in she already was making a break for it. Felicity knew she didn't have much time with Spiderman around. So like last time she only had enough time to grab a hand full of expensive jewelry. She then made a break for it. And as she expected spiderman wasn't giving up. She turned to look at him and give him the eyes. Spider-Man noticed it immediately.