Battle of the spiders (rematch) part 2

I don't own these pictures

They all split up and went after their targets. Peter, Felicity, and Azari started for black widow. After absorbing the carnage symbiote that had been removed from T'Challa she seemed to have grown in power. The symbiote morphed on her arms and on each finger gained a horrible and malicious looking claw. She roared at them while brandishing her claws. Peter released his claws along with Felicity and Azari who were both wearing special gloves with retractable claws of their own. They all then charged. Peter dodged the symbiotes first swipe narrowly missing him. Felicity swiped at her but like how she missed peter, Felicity missed her. The symbiote then tried to get Azari but again she missed. Azari then put his palm on her shoulder then he let his power loose on her. The symbiote screamed in pain as the electricity coursed through it. But unlike before it wasn't letting its host go. The symbiote triggered Natasha's arm to throw Azari back. Peter and felicity jumped back as the symbiote roared at them.

"Why didn't that work? It should have worked!" Peter said frustrated.

"I do not know? It's as if it adapted to what I did to the part of it attached to my father." Azari said.

"Then we need to do something it hasn't adapted to. Felicity. Azari. How about those gadgets you got." Peter said. Felicity reached for her belt and produced her whip while Azari glowed as his electricity went to his collar. He growled as he expanded his electricity to create a field of electricity in the shape of a Panther. Felicity pressed the button causing the whip to crackle with its electricity. The symbiote saw them and screamed in rage at them.

"Time to let my mother go." Peter said. His claws returned into his fingers. Then felicity began to crack her whip above head creating the thunderous boom dr. Connors mentioned. Lucky them they all wore earphones. Azari circled them with his electrical field still shaped like a Panther. He roared at the symbiote. The combined sound of both of these harmed the symbiote a lot. But not enough to get her off. Peter roared as he slammed his fist into the possessed black widows big and rather large jaws. Azari roared again followed by felicity cracking the whip closer to the symbiote. These forces added to the punch caused the symbiote to lose its hold on Natasha and Natasha fell out of the symbiote. Peter jumped back and shot a web at his mother so he could yank her away from the symbiote. The symbiote then began to enlarge itself to become a giant monster. Peter looked at it in shock. Just then he heard the other symbiotes roared and looked to see they did the same thing with a unconscious Tony Stark and slightly conscious hulk.

Time travel back a little while ago to Irene, Francis, and Hawkeye.

This trio was currently battling the possessed iron man. When the Hawkeye symbiote merges with iron mans symbiote it seemed to modify some of the tech so that iron man gained a cross bow which shot repulsor arrows. Yeah. Just what he needed. Hawkeye and Francis knocked an arrow on their bows and let them go. The symbiote however avoided them by retreating into the armor. Giving it some protection against the sonic blasts.

"Damn it! Every time we attack with something that can stop it, the bastard retreats into the armor!" Francis said.

"We need to get it off!" Hawkeye said. He looked at Irene. "Irene get the armor off of it!" Hawkeye said.

"I'll try." She said. Then she began to try to gain access to the iron mans suit mainframe. "Keep him busy." She said.

"Got it!" Hawkeye said. He and Francis began to unload their arrows at him. And like before they weren't doing anything because the symbiote was retreating into the armor. So Francis decided to change it up a bit. He knocked an arrow and let it loose. This time though instead of creating a sonic boom. It made an explosion of force throwing the possessed iron man back a good distance. When it got back up it roared in anger and rage.