Responsibility

Peter woke up to find himself in the med bay of stark tower. The other young avengers were there as well. But they were already awake. They sat in their beds looking down by peters guess they were thinking of how they were just screwed over by venom. Felicity was the only one who wasn't in a bed. She sat in a chair by peters bed. She noticed when he woke up.

"You ok?" Felicity asked.

"Where's venom." Peter said he tried to sit up but was hit by a wave of pain.

"Hey. You stay down. You've been hit bad. Worse then the others. At most Francis broke a few ribs. But you? Venom brutally beat you. It's a wonder your awake." Felicity said. F.R.I.D.A.Y. Came up on a hologram next to the bed.

"This can be attributed to peters uniquely dense body and the spider venom that's continually altering his DNA and the altered DNA replicating itself at a faster rate then normal. Granting peter a more durable body and a healing factor that's speed is rapidly increasing." F.R.I.D.A.Y. Said.

"Yeah. Thanks. Anyways. Venom ran as soon as the real avengers came. They didn't chase him as we were their number one priority." Felicity said. Peter sighed.

"He'll be back." Peter said.

"How do you know?" Captain America asked as he walked in.

"What's your connection to this monster? To Eddie Brock? Other then tossing him in jail." Clint said.

"How could he other then that. Me and tony have been with him every step of the way through his journey. I think we'd know about peter fighting or coming into contact with this monstrosity. Right pete." Bruce said. Peter stayed quiet. Bruce sighed. "Oh no." He said.

"Peter how do you know this....Venom." Tony asked narrowing his eyes.

"You know Venom too. Just not as a monster." Peter said.

"How so?" Bruce asked.

"The black suit." Peter said solemnly.

"The black suit?" Tony asked. He looked at bruce. "I don't follow. You created the black suit yourself. You created a copy of yours except black." Tony said.

"That's not entirely true. I found it. At first I had no clue what it was. It was a Black ooze with no definite shape. Then I learned the truth behind the black ooze." Peter said. Everyone in the room was watching. "It was alive." Peter said shaking his head as if amazed by it. "The ooze was in reality an amorphous symbiotic extraterrestrial. I was the unlucky man to be It's first host." Peter said.

"Unlucky? With a symbiote like that? That thing alone on a normal guy is good enough to beat all of us. If you had that you could rival even our parents." Irene said. Peter shook his head.

"I could." Peter said he then grew darker. "But the symbiote got more from the relationship then me. Sure. I had the power. And I could feel it in every fiber of my very being." Peter said.

"Then what did it get?" Captain America asked. Peter looked him in the eyes.

"It got me. It made me think I had control but in reality. It was always in control from the very moment I got it. It wanted everything I had to offer. It played me through my emotions making all of my negative emotions stronger. All my hatred, fear, regret, guilt, and sadness multiplied several times over. And it fed on those emotions." Peter said.

"How did you get it off. That might help us seperate Eddie from the symbiote." Bruce asked.

"Noise. To the symbiote loud noises are like a grenade to the face for this thing. It disorients it and hurts it unstable body. I got it off at the church you found me at. I thought that since I had beaten him once I could do it again." Peter said. He looked up at ceiling.