First date

I do not own this picture

After school Felicity went with Peter back to stark tower.

"Ok. So why are we going back to my place for our date?" Peter asked.

"Aww. I don't want to ruin the surprise." Felicity said then smiled at peter. They came to a stop on the training floor.

"Ok. Why are we here?" Peter asked.

"Last time we were her to look at your cool little gadgets I spotted something I found neat. Why not try it?" Felicity asked.

"Umm? Depends on what it is?" Peter asked. She then walked to a door and on the wall next to the door it read 'virtual reality training room'. "Oh no." Peter complained.

"Oh yes. I mean come on. Don't you want to see what it can do?" She asked. Peter sighed.

"Can we at least ask before we use it? You know get an adult who knows how this works." Peter asked.

"Depends. Who's most likely to allow us to do this?" Felicity asked.

"Uncle Clint and uncle tony. Both for the same reason." Peter said.

"What's that?" Felicity asked.

"Since your my girlfriend. They'd want me to impress you more. You know so you'd like me more." Peter said.

"Ok. So let's get them down here." Felicity said.

Time skip

Tony and Hawkeye came out of the elevator.

"What's up kid? You wanted us?" Tony asked.

"Uh. Yeah. Felicity wanted to mess around in the virtual reality training room for a date. I thought we should have an adult so we don't get into trouble. So I called you two." Peter said explaining. Tony and Clint both grinned from ear to ear.

"You called the right guys sport." Clint said he got leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "We'll make sure you impress the lady." Clint said then winked.

"Don't worry kid. Your in good hands." Tony said.

"So what's the plan to make me look good?" Peter asked.

"We scare her and you be a man and hold her." Clint said and shrugged. "Simple." He finished.

"Hurry up. Not getting any younger." Felicity called.

"Don't want to keep the lady waiting." Tony said. They then walked to the door and tony opened it. They walked into a big and spacious room with a bunch of square metal tiles. Tony and Clint then went to another room that had a window into the room. "Alright. We're gonna watch over you guys from the control room. Now. We're gonna just set up some fun little training exercises that even a toddler could survive." Tony said. They room then changed into a jungle. Peter and felicity marveled at the illusion. Peter passed his hand through a tree. "Now. Follow the green arrows." Tony said. They looked and saw big green arrows on the ground. Felicity smiled.

"Come on Petey." Felicity said as she started running. Peter ran behind her. Suddenly they came to a stop. In front of them all across the floor laid a bunch of snakes. "Cool snakes!" Felicity said.

"Don't worry. Their not really their actually robotic snakes with the same holographic tech used to make this room appear as a jungle. Currently the snakes are set on peaceful. Just in case you can't get around them." Tony said. Peter looked at them. They gave him a thumbs up and smiled. Peter then turned back around to find a snake directly in his face.

"Ahh!!" Peter yelled then jumped back landing on his but. He looked back to see felicity laughing very hard and on her back. Peter frowned and groaned. He looked at Clint and tony to see they were laughing as well. They then noticed the glare from peter.