The spider and the cat

I do not own this picture

Peter was currently driving at high speeds through the city on his spidercycle while in his suit. Behind him on the bike was felicity who was holding onto him so tightly even he was having a hard time breathing. Even with his super strength. She had her eyes closed as apparently she also found peters driving on the spidercycle to be scary to her all because of how fast they were going and how he bobbed and weaved through all the traffic. She opened her eyes a peak just in time to see peter going to a run a red light as a 18 wheeler was crossing.

"Look out. Look out! LOOK OUT!!!" She cried as she watched him run the red light and how he didn't stop for the 18 wheeler. Suddenly the front and back wheels split in two and positioned themselves so that the bike was low enough for Peter and Felicity to pass underneath the big truck. Felicity had her eyes covered by her hands. "Are we dead?" She asked.

"You tell me." Peter said with a chuckle. Felicity moved her hand a bit to see they were still alive. She then saw the wheels and sighed in relief. The wheels came back together allowing the bike to speed up again. It wasn't long after that they were speeding up the stark tower until they got to peters lab where the window opened so the bike could enter the lab. When they got in Felicity took off her mask and peter moved the bike to its spot. Peter then pulled off the mask. "Ok. Felicity I'm gonna need you to lay down right here." Peter said gesturing to a table. Felicity looked at him then the table and finally did as he asked and laid down. Peter then pressed a button. Sudden a piece of the table came out over and moved down to her feet where it began to scan her. After it was done it moved back to its spot and disappeared into the table. "You can get up now." Peter said. He then pressed some buttons on a keyboard with a screen where a digital 3D version of felicity was on. Then peter began typing away and some circles appeared around the neck of felicity on the screen. "Ok. So your fine. The choking is only gonna leave some bruises so I suggest you wear a scarf around that. Now question about what just happened?" Peter asked.

"Um. Yeah. Who the hell was that?!" She asked pointing out the window.

"That. That was Venom." Peter said. He sat down in a swivel chair with wheels then moved over to a mini-fridge to pull out a Barq's root beer.

"Why does he have your powers?" She asked. Peter popped the top.

"Well. To understand that you have to understand this. Venom is two separate beings. A human and a extraterrestrial amorphous symbiote." Peter said.

"Huh?" Felicity asked. Peter sighed.

"An alien parasite with no real shape. It's basically a shapeshifting ooze that can become flexible like rubber or hard as steel. Both if it wanted actually." Peter commented.

"Wait. So that black ooze from the canister was the alien parasite ooze?" Felicity asked.

"Yes. So venom is the parasite. The Venom symbiote could careless about who its host is. Whoever becomes its host becomes Venom. As for me. I was It's first human host." Peter said shaking his head and taking a sip of his drink. "Because I was It's first human host it mimicked my abilities. Luckily it only possesses my basic abilities. Wall crawling, super strength, spider sense. It even went a step further and mimicked my web shooters so that it could shoot webs it made itself. Huge advantage over me cause I have a limit on my webs. I mean my limits expanded. But Venom. Venom has an unlimited amount. Besides the point. I was the first human host of that monster. At first it felt great. It felt powerful, like I could beat any of the avengers with that suit from the beginning. It made me stronger, faster, more powerful. Little did I know it was corrupting me. It was influencing my emotions. Making all my negative emotions stronger then the positive. In a few days I became dark and dreary." Peter said.