Party hardy

I do not own this picture

It's been several months since peter and Felicity's first date. Afterwards during the window shopping peter didn't get her anything because they didn't find anything that Felicity really liked. Couple days after peter took Felicity to a movie. Now it is November and thanksgiving is almost there. The black cat has had some unsuccessful robberies as of late thanks to the Spiderman. Right now peter was smiling as he left stark tower and went to school. When felicity got on the train peter just looked at her with his smile and put an arm around her shoulder and felt her hair that she had been growing out now peter thought she looked better with longer hair. She just looked at peter strangely. Why was he smiling this much? She thought. "What's up with you?" She asked.

"Nothing." He said. This made Felicity's gaze even more intense she then looked at Francis. He shook his head.

"He made me swear not to talk." Francis said.

"I will find out what's making you so happy." She said. After a while they walked up to the school. Ned and Harry were equally perplexed by the smile on peters face. "Do you guys understand this?" Felicity asked

"Nope. We've been trying to figure it out for the past 8 years. Every day on the exact same day he's like this smiling no matter what." Harry said. The trio of harry, Ned, and Felicity spent the rest of the school day wondering what's up with peter.

Time skip.

Peter and everyone was leaving the school.

"Hey guys. Want to come over to the stark tower?" Francis asked. Peter looked at him shocked.

"What are you doing?" Peter asked.

"Your mom told me to invite them over." Francis said. Peter then crossed his arms and mumbled under his breath. They then met the limo for harry in front of the school. The window came down to reveal Harry's father Norman Osborn.

"Hey dad. Um I'm gonna go to peters place today. If that's ok with you?" Harry asked.

"Oh. That's fine. I have work anyways so you would be home alone. Here why don't I drive you and your friends to stark tower." Norman said with a kind smile.

"Thanks mr. Osborn." Francis said. Everyone then piled in the limo. Peter sat beside felicity and harry.

"Hello peter. How are you?" Norman asked. Peter then sighed and started to smile again.

"I'm fine mr. Osborn." Peter said.

"Of course he is. There's no day like today for little peter here." Francis said smirking. Norman and the others raised an eyebrow.

"Care to explain mr. Parker-Romanoff?" Norman asked.

"Can harry tell you later?" Peter asked with a shy smile.

"Peter here doesn't like to share today much. Doesn't want the attention that comes with it." Francis explained.

"Very well. Harry I expect to be informed of what today is for mr. Parker-Romanoff." Norman said.

"Yes. Sir." Harry said. After being dropped off at stark tower peter walked through the front and into the elevator with the others. Francis then pressed the button that took them to the floor that the avengers party room is on. Francis made sure peter was in the front of the elevator. When the elevator stopped it opened to reveal a dark room.

"Oh man. The lights are off." Francis said while acting (very terribly I might add) as he walked into the place leaving everyone else in the elevator. "Anything could be in this room. F.R.I.D.A.Y. Can you turn on the lights?" Francis asked while still acting terribly. The lights came on revealing all the avengers, their families, and others. Hanging from the ceiling was a banner that read 'Happy Birthday!'.