Christmas

I do not own this picture

It's now Christmas Eve in stark tower. Trust me when I say the avengers go all out on this holiday. Even Thor. Though he calls it Yule. Peter looked it up years ago. Turns out it's the Nordic equivalent of Christmas and is the same thing done on the same time of year (true fact). They were all hanging out in the avengers lounge where they had peters birthday party. It was completely decked out with Christmas themed decorations. The Starks took care of the lighting. The Rogers got the tree. Chopped it themselves. The royal family of wakanda brought a high end piece of technology for one of the awesomest light shows on the planet. Bruce created scented candles that smelled like a mix of several Christmas scents. Natasha has Christmas decorations from around the world from her missions, so peter helped put those up. The Barton's do the cooking. Ok mrs. Barton and her daughter cooked. The boys just set the food up on the bar. And Thor brought a little bit of gold from Asgard. And they all pitched in on decorating the tree with family ornaments and team ornaments. Peter was lounging around in the lounge when the elevator dinged and Felicity walked in

"You mom said I should check here first." She said and sat down beside him and laid on top of him. "So. Is it always like this in here during this time of year?" Felicity asked.

"During Christmas? Hell yeah! We all love this time of year. All though last year we celebrated Christmas at uncle Tony's private island where it's summer most of the year. Christmas included." Peter said.

"Lucky." She said.

"That's ironic coming from you since you can be a powerful jinx. You know that right?" He said.

"Yes. I know i can be a jinx. And I know it's ironic. Still that sounds awesome. To go to a warm private island during this time of year." She replied.

"It was. But it's also nice to have a snowy Christmas." Peter said.

"How So?" Felicity asked.

"Well out there." Peter said pointing to the helipad outside. "Out there we'd have snow ball fights. Uncle tony would put up fences when we were little. Now that we're older and some of us can fly we don't really need it anymore." Peter said.

"A private snowball fight. That does sound fun." Felicity said. Just then the elevator opened and the other kids of the avengers came out. Even Francis's little siblings.

"Yo! Pete! We're gonna have a snowball fight. Wanna join?" Francis asked.

"You know that is some perfect timing I was just telling Felicity how we had snowball fights out there." Peter said. Felicity nodded.

"That is perfect timing. Think there's some higher being up there with a sense of humor?" She asked looking at peter. He nodded his head.

"Probably. Ok. We'll join you. Felicity do you have your thermal suit?" He asked.

"Never leave the apartments without it in this weather." She said. They all then gathered outside on the helipad and peter went to a box that was similar to a fuse box. He opened it to reveal a keypad. He began typing away and after a half minute some metal rods came up around the helipad and a wave of blue energy appeared between each one.

"Force field fence is up!" Peter called out.

"Ok. Time to split up into teams!" James yelled.

"I vote pete as a team leader." Francis said.

"Ok. So peters a team captain. Who's the other gonna be?" James asked.