Upgrade

"An alien came in and infected our parents with a variation of himself. We couldn't do anything to stop him." Irene said.

"Well that's just great. Venom has run off with the earths mightiest heroes in the palm of his hand." Nick Fury said.

"Wait you know Venom?" Peter asked.

"Of course we knew. We've been watching Eddie ever since you took him down the first time. And after I learned you were in fact the Spider-Man I had someone constantly watching that vault of yours to make sure that alien was kept away from its host. Now we're gonna have to take care of not only one extraterrestrial threat. But four! This is a nightmare." Nick said.

"Why don't you call in some other avengers?" Felicity asked.

"I can't. They're all doing their job elsewhere. Not only that if I was to send the wrong person venoms army would be far more powerful." He said. He then crossed his arms. "You all will have to be the ones to take them down." Fury stated.

"Us!? You kidding me! There's no way we could defeat our parents. We can't even beat peter. Much less the hulk!" Azari said.

"We don't have to." Peter said stepping forward. "Just the symbiote That's attached to them. Venoms weak against loud noises. This is because of his molecular instability. It only makes since that his spawn have the exact same problem." Peter said.

"So what? We take them to a concert?" Irene asked sarcastically.

"No offense peter. But we can't do it. We're not our parents." James said.

"Then stop trying to be." Peter said. This caught their attention. "All Of you are trying to be your parents way to much. Your copying their moves, doing the same exact stuff they do. Stop. Don't try to be them. Be yourself. I've known you guys all my life. I know you. Your all unique and different. So why are you trying to change who you are in an attempt to be an exact clone of your parent." Peter said. They all looked down in thought. "Be the best you. Not the next avengers." Peter said.

"Those are some fine words There Spider-Man. Now let's go!" Fury said authoritatively.

"Where are we going?" Francis asked. Fury smiled.

"The best place to gear up." He said.

Time skip

The quinjet came to a landing on the helicarrier.

"Oh my god we're on the helicarrier!" Irene said slightly freaking out.

"Agent Hill. Direct this young soldiers to dr. Connors. I'm sure they'll enjoy what they find he has to offer." Fury said. Ms. Hill nodded then led the young avengers to the labs. She came to a stop at a door.

"Go inside. Dr. Connors is waiting." She said before leaving. Peter entered first to find a giant lab filled with tech for a variety of things. He even saw a iron spider suit.

"Is that a prototype for my iron spider suit?" Peter asked.

"Nope. That's a brand new iron spider suit." Said a man. Everyone looked at him to find a middle aged man. He had blonde hair and was missing an arm. The arm was replaced however with a robotic arm.

"You must be dr. Connors." Torunn said.

"Yes indeed. It's nice to meet you. Director Fury has had me dedicate all my work to making new pieces of technology for you young heroes. I have heard about the situation your in and have set up a pre-selected set of things I have made for you that seem to be... optimal for you currently." Dr. Connors said. He then led them to a part of the lab. "Everything in this part of the lab is good for you to use. So have at it." Dr. Connors said. He then stopped peter and felicity. "Not you two. At least not yet. Director Fury wanted me to give these to you two." Connors said. He then lead them off to the side to a wall. He pressed a button and two parts of the wall turned around in a 180 to reveal brand new suits. "Ms. Hardy I believe you ordered this. And mr. Parker-Romanoff I believe your in need of a new suit. Sorry we didn't have time to add a color scheme. But good news about that you can add that whenever as your suit has the ability to camouflage itself and to do this the suit changes colors so you can just add a color scheme whenever you want. Your suit also possesses that ability Ms. Hardy." Dr. Connors said. With that they took their suits and changed into them. "Ah. There we go. Much better. Now. Get whatever you need. Your friends have already started." When peter arrived he found everyone had picked out what they were gonna use. The Rogers had twin gauntlets that created energy shields, Irene had a suit enhanced with nanobots for instant repairs, Azari wore a fitting sleeveless shirt and matching pants so his suit wouldn't get in the way of his powers, Torunn had new armor created with asgardian metal, and Francis had a bow that shot its own energy arrows similar to peters lightning bow. "Hope you don't mind. I used your lightning bolt bow as a base for Francis's new bow." Dr. Connors said.

"I don't mind at all dr. Connors." Peter said.

"Great! Now. Some of you do not possess something to use these symbiotes weakness against them. So. Here you go." Dr. Connors said. He brought out a table with an array of gadgets on it. "For Azari. This collar has the ability to project your voice as a panthers allowing you to produce a sonic roar or even an intimidating growl." Dr. Connors said. Azari put It on. "It's activated by using the electricity you produce with your electrokinesis." Azari then buzzed with electricity and made a growl.

"It is a very interesting device." Azari said he touched it. "Thank you. Dr. Connors. I will be sure to use it to its potential." Azari said.

"I don't doubt that my young friend. Now mrs. Stark I have uploaded a sonic attack in the gauntlets you possess. But I don't suggest you use them in here. Rogers. Your shields have different settings allowing you to create your shield from a variety of energies to create a variety of shields. One such energy is sound. If set to sound energy when banged together it can produce an ear splitting ring. In fact most of these create that so I suggest you wear earphones when using them. Francis your bow has the same settings and when you shoot a sound arrow it explodes on contact for that sound." Dr. Connors said.

"I do not need a gadget. My powers can already create a thunderous boom." Torunn said. Denying dr. Connors from offering her a gadget.

"Very well. Ms. Hardy. I think you will enjoy this little gadget I have for you." Dr. Connors said as he picked up a whip. "This whip has an extendable end allowing you to hit your target from either up close or at most 60 feet from you. And if you press this button here."dr. Connors said as he pressed said button the whip began to spark and crackle with electricity. "That happens. You can use this electricity so that when you crack this whip you can create thunder." He said. Felicity took the whip cautiously. "Oh! And press that button at the bottom." He said. Felicity did as he said and the electricity stopped and the entire whip went inside the hilt. "Now It is far more portable and easier to carry around." He said.

"Ok. Do I get anything?" Peter asked.

"I am sorry mr. Parker-romanoff. I didn't exactly have the time to create one for you." Dr. Connors said apologetically.

"No worries. Guess I will have to fight with my own natural abilities." Peter said. Then he had an idea. "Speaking of my natural abilities. Dr. Connors do you have some kind of brain scanner?" Peter asked.

"I have a neurotransmitter that I can connect to my computer. Why?" Dr. Connors asked.

"Because were gonna even the playing field." Peter said. Dr. Connors handed the neurotransmitter and peter put it on his head. "So. Let's start evening it out." He said.

Meanwhile

Venom was at the lab with his monster avengers.

"So. You enslaved the avengers with your spawn. Interesting." Said the man.

"Yessss. It's been interesssssting having them asssss my sssssslavessssss." Venom said.

"Would you mind if I tested them?" He asked.

"Go right ahead." Venom said. The symbiote controlled avengers where then placed inside test tubes and were being shocked with electricity.

"Mhmm. Fascinating." He said.

"What have you found?" Venom asked.

"That pulse I sent went through the entire symbiote giving me a scan of its mind. It appears that they have changed according to their hosts." The man said.

"How sssso?" Venom hissed.

"Well. It seems the carnage symbiote has taken a liking to its female host and created its persona to be feminine in nature. Anti-venom prefers the strength and durability of its host and has made itself to be more immune to your weaknesses and has become a true powerhouse. The venom 2 symbiote has become more versatile and technologically advanced able to enhance any piece of technology it can get its hands on." He explained.

"I believe thissss warrantssss more tesssstssss." Venom said with his big evil grin.

"Yes. I do believe so." The man said with his own evil grin. Then he began to shock them even more.